What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

soc123_au

Staff member
4bd240.png

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez some of the Facebook rugby league pages (in particular that Clarkeys one) are a cesspit. Whole lot of bogans talking about how Kenty was hard done by, 360 is now unwatchable and the usual woke comments.

LU is far more sane by comparison.

LU is mad but it's a f**ken Ivy League hall of learning compared to social media.

f**k Kenty too.

Is now unwatchable?

I kid you not. Bogans saying they’re done with 360 now Kenty is gone.

If you ever want to know why shows like MAFS, Love Island and the Block are still on TV head to the FB rugby league pages. You’ll find your answer.

One further thing…I don’t even go searching for pages like Clarkeys they show up on my FB feed. I saw a Paul Kent post this morning on my feed and thought this would be good for a laugh. The amount of rustled jimmies over poor ol’ Kenty was something else.

I kid you not. Bogans saying they’re done with 360 now Kenty is gone.

If you ever want to know why shows like MAFS, Love Island and the Block are still on TV head to the FB rugby league pages. You’ll find your answer.

One further thing…I don’t even go searching for pages like Clarkeys they show up on my FB feed. I saw a Paul Kent post this morning on my feed and thought this would be good for a laugh. The amount of rustled jimmies over poor ol’ Kenty was something else.
The Footy Show wouldn’t have lasted as long as it did without them.

A good marketing strategy. It works for all the 'cancelled' comedians with endless Netflix specials, who tell jokes you aren't allowed to tell anymore but somehow continue to have a platform despite being cancelled.
John Cleese complained that Netflix and the like don’t show any Monty Python…after he sold the rights to a TV network. That’s next level…claim the wokies are cancelling you whilst cashing a cheque that keeps up the illusion you’re cancelled.

Reflector

Juniors
Don’t knock them, if they didn’t laugh every time a player said they enjoy playing with a teammate I would never have known that joke
That's nothing. Did you see the time Mario was a guest panellist and they zoomed in on his forehead and did this trick where they made it look absolutely massive?

I was in stitches. Champagne comedy that show was, right up there with Hey Hey It's Saturday and Adam Sandler movies. Only way they could've made the show better would be if they had Will Ferrell as guest-host and he just did nothing but scream hysterically the whole episode.

Oh- and Clint Dogg DJ'ing every week too. Perfection.

Latest posts