What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

That's nothing. Did you see the time Mario was a guest panellist and they zoomed in on his forehead and did this trick where they made it look absolutely massive?

I was in stitches. Champagne comedy that show was, right up there with Hey Hey It's Saturday and Adam Sandler movies. Only way they could've made the show better would be if they had Will Ferrell as guest-host and he just did nothing but scream hysterically the whole episode.

Oh- and Clint Dogg DJ'ing every week too. Perfection.
Was Mario the guy who got paid every time he said Fat?

edabomb

First Grade
Will probably start his own podcast next year claiming he was cancelled by the woke mob and they can’t silence him
Kenty and Paul Murray. Imagine the intellectual possibilities.

In all seriousness someone would be smart to register the youtube account NRLTruth RLTruth TrueKent etc...

He will have to return to his expose about the funeral industry.

Or branch out into something else.

The root of his troubles is clearly drinking.

Albeit most league journos could handle 21 schooners with aplumb. Wouldn’t hit the sides.

Why is that? Are their lives so unfulfilling that they have to get drunk every night?

I guess so.

But they are not alone, the ABS says about 25% of adults overdo it.

Kenty has gone the full stretch embarrassing himself and that is a sign of big issues.

The guy who shot and released the footage didn’t help either. A bit of a snitch.

He exposes some things, but in his line of work, Kenty probably knows a lot of personal stuff about players etc he hasn’t leaked.

I won’t lose any sleep over his troubles, but that’s how I see it.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Trumpy is almost certain to be elected again.

I said to @Gronk during the invasion that in the long term, resistance was useless, but I didn’t expect the Americans to expedite the capitulation!

Trump would say kenty “is smart, knows what he’s doin”
Biden would say htfvhufds.......???....fghvv..anyway..

Kenty will get a job on Ricky's coaching staff.

Biden would say htfvhufds.......???....fghvv..anyway..

Kenty will get a job on Ricky's coaching staff.

I can’t remember the name of the US president -maybe it was Bush Jnr, but he said that Presidents don’t have anywhere near the power ascribed to them because if selected people don’t like their policy they simply delay and screw around with it.

So it’s as much about convincing people to do stuff as we all have to endure ( and eventually throw our arms up).

If I’m working on Kenty pr, I have a sixty minutes interview and load it with people Kenty has helped over the years. If there aren’t any, just make them up.

Like Tom Jones the famous singer, hired women to throw underwear on stage. And it eventually took off.

WMD was a beauty and that Tim Sheens could still coach-the biggest lie ever told.

Chimp

Bench
Kenty 100% knows where all the skeletons are… he will have a dossier of examples, and I’m guessing against some very influential people - he’s good mates with the Elias’s and Haysons of the world - if any player, media personality or administrator has ever crossed the line of integrity, they’ll know about it, and so will Kent.
I’m willing to bet he ends up with a gig of some sort linked to Matty Johns.

yakstorm

First Grade
He’s suing news Corp for unfair dismissal.

21 beers…that’s madness.
I would be very surprised if Kent was on less than $167,500 at Fox Sports, in which case he'd be above the High Income Threshold for unfair dismissal. The type of role he was doing doesn't have an award and due to the nature of his role he's unlikely to be part of the News Corp enterprise agreement, so I can see it being dismissed pretty quickly.

MRN

Juniors
When I last went to Sydney I went to the Paul Kent tree

ladies and gentleman we will forever savour this place of glory. May god bless this tree

View attachment 90562
Some say if you visit on a full moon, as the moon is highest in the sky, just for a moment, you may get a glimpse of the ghost of Kenty upside down on the stump. And if the breeze is blowing yonder, you might hear a whisper through the leaves, "Dog head".