What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

Penrith fan

Juniors
https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby...l/news-story/3b99115f6dd640764523b65c7ddac99d

NRL personality Paul Kent will seek to have allegations he was involved in a street brawl dismissed due to mental health, a court has been told.

“I will be seeking an application to have this matter dealt with under mental health and cognitive impairment,” he told magistrate Scott Nash.

“In the after hours of this alleged incident he (Kent) sought urgent counselling. He has been seeing his GP who has referred him (to) Burwood hospital.”

Under the Act, a magistrate may make an order to dismiss a person into the care of a responsible person if they are found to suffer a mental impairment.

Kent, a divisive figure among NRL fans because of his comments on Fox’s rugby league TV show, allegedly responded with his own colourful language – branding the man a “doghead”

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
lol-lmao.gif

Eat a treehouse worth of dicks, merkin.

Ffs now we have to put up with that biased Queenland bonehead Tallis permanently.

"Ohh ohh Madge used to work for the refs, he had an unfair advantage."

"I played against Madge, and I never knew he was on the field."

f**kin qlnd wanker.

Frankus

Juniors
https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby...l/news-story/3b99115f6dd640764523b65c7ddac99d

NRL personality Paul Kent will seek to have allegations he was involved in a street brawl dismissed due to mental health, a court has been told.

“I will be seeking an application to have this matter dealt with under mental health and cognitive impairment,” he told magistrate Scott Nash.

“In the after hours of this alleged incident he (Kent) sought urgent counselling. He has been seeing his GP who has referred him (to) Burwood hospital.”

Under the Act, a magistrate may make an order to dismiss a person into the care of a responsible person if they are found to suffer a mental impairment.

Kent, a divisive figure among NRL fans because of his comments on Fox’s rugby league TV show, allegedly responded with his own colourful language – branding the man a “doghead”
Wasn’t it Kent who complained that he is sick of players using mental health issues as a crutch? FMD the merkin deserves everything coming his way.

Ffs now we have to put up with that biased Queenland bonehead Tallis permanently.

"Ohh ohh Madge used to work for the refs, he had an unfair advantage."

"I played against Madge, and I never knew he was on the field."

f**kin qlnd wanker.
Not sure what’s worse, his absolutely shameless bias or his debilitating lack of intelligence. Half the time he’s arguing a point that wasn’t even made.