What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

All I can say is thank god there is video of the whole incident. You can bet Kent would be playing the total victim otherwise.

He’ll be using the injuries to push his case but the video clearly shows him to be the main aggressor in so many instances.

The Cops only charging the other bloke at this stage sounds a bit suss. Hope the guy gets good legal representation. Kent may have come off worse injuries wise but he was the main aggressor no doubt.

All I can say is thank god there is video of the whole incident. You can bet Kent would be playing the total victim otherwise.

He’ll be using the injuries to push his case but the video clearly shows him to be the main aggressor in so many instances.

The Cops only charging the other bloke at this stage sounds a bit suss. Hope the guy gets good legal representation. Kent may have come off worse injuries wise but he was the main aggressor no doubt.
He's got that Chris Murphy bloke who's represented a few footballers in the past

txta2

Bench
Call me a freak , but I feel sorry for the bloke, sort of. Sure he comes across as an angry ant and a villain and plays it up for TV.... but I think he's got a good sense of humour.I would have rather seen Hooper get folded. Anyway tally hooooooo

Last edited:
Call me a freak , but I feel sorry for the bloke. Sure he comes across as an angry ant and a villain and plays it up for TV.... but I think he's got a good sense of humour.I would have rather seen Hooper get folded. Anyway tally hooooooo
10 in the bin for you txta2 !

This is the same bloke who ran a relentless campaign against Andrew Fifita who is a real genuine good bloke.

As they say Karma is a bitch and there is lots of lol’s at Kent’s demise from many footballers who have been on the end of his verbal and printed sprays. He’s a big hypocrite and he’s been found out like most of the journos.

Last edited:

Chimp

Bench
Call me a freak , but I feel sorry for the bloke, sort of. Sure he comes across as an angry ant and a villain and plays it up for TV.... but I think he's got a good sense of humour.I would have rather seen Hooper get folded. Anyway tally hooooooo
The bit I agree with here - would have been better to see Hooper get folded. I pray for the day he crosses an ex-player with a grudge who doesn’t mind throwing hands.
Would love him to piss off a Jack Hetherington type bloke, who’ll stick one on his chin just for the lol’s.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I doubt the video is of the whole incident. The one published shows the arguing, name calling, etc is already heated. I'd bet there was more that occurred before the first frames of that video. The incident is already in escalation state. More after as well I'd say.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What amused me was that they were calling each other every name under the sun and then it was doghead that seemed to escalate things. It sounds like an insult my kids would use at each other and they're 7 & 4.
Maybe the person called a dogghead had done a lagging or two. 2 most offensive things to prisoners is to call someone a sex pest/pedo/kid fiddler and to be called a dog. They'll kill given the chance if called a dog.

Latest posts