What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Simpkins - an absolute disgrace

Iafeta

Referee
What a complete and utter joke. This bloke cannot handle the pressure of first grade, how can he send Wade McKinnon off for kneeing a bloke when he didn't even come close? Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful.

I don't support either team but was pretty p%ssed off with the sending off of McKinnon...it was nothing more than Simpkins abusing his power and having the final say on the basis of simply not liking the player.

Yes McKinnon may have been backchatting during the game but Simpkins display should be reviewed with strong concern for his ability to handle players challenging his calls which he obviously has no capability of managing...

What an idiot...Well done Warriors - a good win in the face of poor ref control.

Special K

Coach
McKinnon should have been binned for being a pest but being sent off for that "knee" was felonious

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Special K said:
McKinnon should have been binned for being a pest but being sent off for that "knee" was felonious

He probably didn't even do anything sin-bin worthy.

Well, maybe he mouthed off a bit, but if Simpkins was honest and not a complete prick he'd have binned him when Witt told McKinnon to shut up.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Players should be able to question or challenge a decision if they feel it wasn't right. But yes it seems the referees love picking on Wade lately.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Dr Crane said:
He probably didn't even do anything sin-bin worthy.

Well, maybe he mouthed off a bit, but if Simpkins was honest and not a complete prick he'd have binned him when Witt told McKinnon to shut up.

LOL go Witty!

Btw where was Pricey and Wiki? haha

Earl

Coach
Probably the worst refereeing decision I've seen since I started watching footy.

An absolute disgrace.

jamesgould

Juniors
Certainly the worst send-off decision I have ever seen. Beats Bartrim being sent off for a so-called "knee" to the head of an opponent, think that was also Simpkins. Plus of course Morley a few years ago.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Simpkins was just trying to square the ledger after f**king us for the entire first half.

He's a f**king oxygen thief.

Eddie.

Bench
Just like most the supposed Top refs he is not up to standard.

Mckinnon send off was laughable. Although Mckinon was carrying on like a pork chop and probably deserved 10 minutes for repeated abuse of the Refs.

Simpkins murdered the Warriors in the second half when the game was over. Couldnt find a single penaty for the Tigers in the first 30 minutes.

Still, if you cant tackle you dont deserve to be close.

Well deserved win for the Warriors. Black day for the officials though.

super_coach

First Grade
Clark now off the bottom of the table, Simkins get a dvd of the game and hang your head in shame, what ever they paid you for your efforts, give it to charity. I paid 22 bucks to see my team given no chance in what could have been a good constest.

I have a gut feeling the Warriors had plenty in their tank and did what they had to in the second half,but in saying that it would have been nice to see them out of cruise control. For the first forty minutes they had 14 players and the damage was done

Can't wait for Simpleton to ref in Melbourne...he is going to cop it based on being the prize idiot of the season !!!.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Brett Kimmorley does what McKinnon did in EVERY ruck he marks up in.

It's a niggle, bit of a lean in with the knee to maybe bump the ball or say "I'm here"

To be sent off for it is negligent

All league fans should lead some sort of class action suit against the NRL for ruining the game for us.

Simpkins - just shoot him

JB

Juniors
Earth to Simpkins. What planet are you on?

This guy gets paid to ref right? What a disgrace!

Slap on the hand by Finch but he'll be running around 1st grade next week.

Latest posts