What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' family issues

blue bags

First Grade
But he didn't pack the surfboard carry bag
Or the Boogie board
Honestly who takes a surfboard or Boogie board
On an international flight. Especially to south east Asia. Unless you're a professional surfer
RED flags alert alarm bells
Fair dinkem 🤡

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
We’ve promised him consular assistance. I guess he gets a Lonely Planet guide to death row in Kerobokan.

They don’t shoot them there of course, they take them away in the early morning darkness on a bus to some island, march them, the blind fold and execute them by firing squad.

With all the legal checks and balances that corruption and south East Asian politics offers.

I will shed a tear

crying-crying-meme.gif

Tbh at this point anyone done for drugs and facing the death penalty in Indonesia or anywhere in SE Asia amounts to natural selection.

It's not like you can claim f**ken ignorance.
I can’t wait for your next wildlife documentary.

“ Here in the Indonesian jungle, the soldier ants who smuggle drugs into the hive, are taken out to have their mandibles covered and face the preying mantis death squad”

Tweed Titan

Bench
No one is championing illicit drugs, this is about the use of the death penalty and dodgy legal systems.

If you can’t trust these legal processes, why would anyone agree with the ultimate penalty?

@Wizardman shouldnt put thoughts to me “ you seem to underestimate..” where’s your basis for that? Tell me where I suggested that?

The AFP shouldn’t be involved in measures that could result in the state sanctioned murder of people overseas, morally and especially because it’s illegal for governments to kill people here.

The Australian parliament has outlawed it, the AFP should obey our laws, you’d think that’s their first priority.

Once you let governments kill their own people by the judiciary, all bets are off.

The drug war is lost, it’s about focusing on demand as much as supply. Getting people off the shite. Sadly, there will always be people ready to step down and exploit people for their own gain.

And people might take a deep breath and look at the damage done to society by legal alcohol consumption and gambling of course.
Adam Bandt posting on our very own LU! Tell us what you think about freezing rents next.

Wizardman

First Grade
No one is championing illicit drugs, this is about the use of the death penalty and dodgy legal systems.

If you can’t trust these legal processes, why would anyone agree with the ultimate penalty?

@Wizardman shouldnt put thoughts to me “ you seem to underestimate..” where’s your basis for that? Tell me where I suggested that?

The AFP shouldn’t be involved in measures that could result in the state sanctioned murder of people overseas, morally and especially because it’s illegal for governments to kill people here.

The Australian parliament has outlawed it, the AFP should obey our laws, you’d think that’s their first priority.

Once you let governments kill their own people by the judiciary, all bets are off.

The drug war is lost, it’s about focusing on demand as much as supply. Getting people off the shite. Sadly, there will always be people ready to step down and exploit people for their own gain.

And people might take a deep breath and look at the damage done to society by legal alcohol consumption and gambling of course.
With that statement, you are basically saying.....don't investigate criminals in countries where they can face the death penalty for their crimes. C'mon now, the death penalty should not act as a shield for the AFP to not investigate crimes.

Wizardman

First Grade
To wit, a lot of commercial messages push and tell us is a good thing.

If he’s guilty, fine, gaol him but I don’t see too much value in a death sentence.

If the death sentence worked it would deter people, but it doesn’t.
I would be certain the prospect of the death penalty or a long sentence at a SE Asian jail would have deterred some people from running the gauntlet.

With that statement, you are basically saying.....don't investigate criminals in countries where they can face the death penalty for their crimes. C'mon now, the death penalty should not act as a shield for the AFP to not investigate crimes.
Words in my mouth again.

The AFP shouldn’t be investigating smugglers in concert with and leave them in the clutches of countries who would execute them.

Once again, it’s illegal here and they should be obeying Australian laws.

Should they be investigating homosexuality when it’s illegal in a country overseas but where it is legal here?

Absolutely not. But that’s your argument.

They have blood on their hands with the Bali 9 and they haven’t learned anything.

They can make their assistance dependent on guarantees of no death penalty.

We are not a death squad country, let’s keep it that way.

They should be obeying Australian laws in Indonesia?

I don't agree with the death penalty but it's widely known what the punishment is in Indonesia for drug trafficking. If you do it, you wear the consequences of their laws.o
The AFP should be obeying Australian laws.

They shouldn’t be helping other countries kill people for crimes.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
The AFP should be obeying Australian laws.

They shouldn’t be helping other countries kill people for crimes.

So they don't co-operate with Indonesia when some Aussie deadshit decides to import drugs?

What happens when they have info that could exonerate? They only co-operate when it suits them?

And what about when Indonesia decides not to to co-operate with us when the AFP need it?

Doesn't work that way. Don't smuggle drugs, it's super simple stuff

So they don't co-operate with Indonesia when some Aussie deadshit decides to import drugs?

What happens when they have info that could exonerate? They only co-operate when it suits them?

And what about when Indonesia decides not to to co-operate with us when the AFP need it?

Doesn't work that way. Don't smuggle drugs, it's super simple stuff
The AFP only co operate when it suits them now and the Indonesians only co-operate when it suits them.

The AFP should not be in the business of helping anyone to get a death sentence.

Its illegal here.

Wizardman

First Grade
The AFP only co operate when it suits them now and the Indonesians only co-operate when it suits them.

The AFP should not be in the business of helping anyone to get a death sentence.

Its illegal here.
But, it's a crime to smuggle drugs in both countries, just the punishment is different.

King hit

Coach
Tbh at this point anyone done for drugs and facing the death penalty in Indonesia or anywhere in SE Asia amounts to natural selection.

It's not like you can claim f**ken ignorance.
Exactly right. I’ve been to indonesia they are absolutely not subtle about it at all. They pretty much tell you to your face at the airport.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
But he didn't pack the surfboard carry bag
Or the Boogie board
Honestly who takes a surfboard or Boogie board
On an international flight. Especially to south east Asia. Unless you're a professional surfer
RED flags alert alarm bells
Fair dinkem 🤡
I remember wondering why just about no one was asking that very question at the time. To rent a bodyboard in Bali was cheaper and easier than taking your own and paying for additional baggage. It still baffles me to this day that this element was not put under further scrutiny.

blue bags

First Grade
Media reports of Mexican drug cartels involved in supplying him. Useing ceramic tiles smuggling technech

Latest posts