What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' mother in crash on GC - three dead, she survived

Canard

Immortal
How can Paynes Haas stay at the Broncos after this atrocity?

This is a public relations nightmare for the Broncos. He is already on the nose with fans for wanting out of his contract. Please get rid of him so the damage caused by his mother doesn't f**k up the season for the Broncos.

@Get Rid of The Donkeys is known as a cooked unit, but this is by far his most cooked take.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
It's a bit ironic to see a club like the Broncos paying overs for a player, normally we where told that players like tacking a paycut to play at the Broncos.

Overs?

His agent has come out and said someone was prepared to pay him 2 million a season. He elected to stay, for less.

Generalzod

Immortal
Overs?

His agent has come out and said someone was prepared to pay him 2 million a season. He elected to stay, for less.
Stay for less you say, he complained that if he wasn’t paid what he was worth he was going leave, suddenly now he elected to stay for less, pretty convenient I say.

Last edited:

Matua

Bench

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
This character?

Not much to credit there.
Geez you're a hard marker. He's clearly grown up in a shit house environment and could have easily gone down a very bad path. Yes, he has support because he's a great footballer but he still had to accept that help and do the work. Plenty of other young footy players have failed that litmus test. I stand by statement that he deserves credit.

borisdog

Juniors
Geez you're a hard marker. He's clearly grown up in a shit house environment and could have easily gone down a very bad path. Yes, he has support because he's a great footballer but he still had to accept that help and do the work. Plenty of other young footy players have failed that litmus test. I stand by statement that he deserves credit.
I agree that he deserves credit.

But mainly for working out that he was a dickhead and turning it around. Lots of us have done that.

Everyone has an excuse if they want to lean on it.

It's the people that don't rely on the excuse that are solid members of society.

Matua

Bench
I grew up in the hood and know lots of people who had it as bad as Payne without the support of a football team.

But really, if you're going to big up his character then you can't ignore when his character is shit too.

Wb1234

Referee
I grew up in the hood and know lots of people who had it as bad as Payne without the support of a football team.

But really, if you're going to big up his character then you can't ignore when his character is shit too.
What’s wrong with his character ?

trying to get paid what he’s worth

he’s worth more than tino and accepted a bit less

Latest posts