What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payten a tiger for 2 years

Mighty Tiger

Bench
simon says said:
I like the sound of our front row now....and our pack.

Payten,Farah,Skandy.
O Neill,Boof.
Sattler.

Very nice.......

Mate couldn't agree more with what you said!

Just think thats our starting side and then as backups we have the likes of Galea, Grahme, Viane, Small, Hawkins, Mears, C.Hill, O'Farrell, Thomopson, Parker, Bowman, Heighnigton, Lima, De Gois, Pritchard just to name a few.

Great time ahead not just for the Wests Tigers but for both Balmain and Wests as well :D

B_Tiger

Juniors
I don't rate him at all. He was terrible at Canberra and has only shown glimpses at the Roosters on a very strong side. I think he is a player that goes missing. However, I'll wait till he puts on the jersey before making up my mind.

simon says

First Grade
Im surprised BT,normally you are a good judge but i think you have it wrong on this one.Ive been watching him pretty closely all year and i like what i see.

Watch him this weekend,he does good work,i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

B_Tiger

Juniors
Ok, but honestly he was one of the worst forwards ever seen at Canberra. Haven't seen much of him at the roosters but I'll have a look.

As for being a good judge, I rated nick bradley back when he was a 5/8 and I really liked the Kafusi's, so I think you're wrong.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I still think we need another front-rower and that would just about complete our pack. Solomona would be great (even if he is more of a second-rower) but Sargent would be the likely target.

Patterson just doesnt cut it.

tigger

Juniors
BJ said:
i think he will be a good buy.. with skando and payten starting..

If Skando was a race horse he would have been made into a few cans of Pal by now....... he is useless. He makes Lee Murphy look like a great 'go-forward' player.

BJ

Juniors
tigger said:
BJ said:
i think he will be a good buy.. with skando and payten starting..

If Skando was a race horse he would have been made into a few cans of Pal by now....... he is useless. He makes Lee Murphy look like a great 'go-forward' player.

admitedly skando went missing at the begining of the year.. i think he was reading too much into the hype of him getting a call up for city v country and for SOO.. but he turned his form coincided with the team turning their form around.. if that skandalis can come out and play next year which i think he will then hopefully he'll have the nay sayers eating their words.. and he'll be helping the wests tigers to many more vitories..