What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peachey to do a DCE?

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah, but he's an employee, not ya missus
How f**king hard is it to tolerate a colleague even if they are a bit of a dick?
If they get the job done, then why move them

People are a bit too precious about this stuff if you ask me

You usually spend more time around your work colleagues than your missus.

A lippy merkin is bound to get on your nerves.

TheFrog

Coach
1. Peachey has asked the Titans to be released from his contract, sighting some sort of family reasons.
Garth Brennan said just the other day the Titans has not been approached about Peachey backing out of his deal. Personally, if its Maloney or Peachey for next year, I think we keep Maloney. Stick to your deals, boys.

Knight76

Juniors

Grapple

Bench
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/08/peachey-could-depart-titans-to-make-panthers-return/

"Peachey’s family have struggled to adapt to life on the Gold Coast and are understood to be keen to return home to Sydney."

This shit really has to stop. Just admit you made the wrong choice.

Nobody struggles spending life on the Gold Coast (of all places) getting paid to be a NRL player.
So what?
You made a choice where you left family and friends to start a new life. Haven't most people done that at some point of their lives with some challenges? It's part of it. And we're expected to believe this shit just because you play professional rugby league? What about all the immigrants that enter new countries every year. I bet they wish they could go back at times.

F**k me. If that is a valid excuse I don' know what's become of society. Weak.

roofromoz

First Grade
Katoa for Peachey is a fair trade.

There would be a long line of Penrith fans that would volunteer to help Katoa pack and even drive him up the Pacific Highway to make sure he arrives on the Gold Coast safe and sound.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/08/peachey-could-depart-titans-to-make-panthers-return/

"Peachey’s family have struggled to adapt to life on the Gold Coast and are understood to be keen to return home to Sydney."

This shit really has to stop. Just admit you made the wrong choice.

Nobody struggles spending life on the Gold Coast (of all places) getting paid to be a NRL player.
So what?
You made a choice where you left family and friends to start a new life. Haven't most people done that at some point of their lives with some challenges? It's part of it. And we're expected to believe this shit just because you play professional rugby league? What about all the immigrants that enter new countries every year. I bet they wish they could go back at times.

F**k me. If that is a valid excuse I don' know what's become of society. Weak.
Totally agree with you.

davi

Juniors
He deserves a knighthood for giving that horror show club a chance. It’s an abomination.

Yeah nah I don't agree with this comment. It kind of gives the Green light to any player to quit on the team because it's not a winner. Peachy may have personal issues or family issues and if that's the case then fair enough. But players like (Luke Brooks) sucking it up and trying to turn the situation around rather then bailing on the team is something I find more admirable.