What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peachey

eagle rock

Juniors
God knows as a Manly fan I don't won't to see him in the Souths side this w/end, but can someone tell me why he got punted to PL, and why Heggarty got the call up last night?

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Hegs got the call up since Talanoa did such a great job against the Tigers at fullback after Merritt went off. I think JT thought ill give him another go since we want speed at the back for our attack.

although Talanoa did another good job at the back i think ( and hope ) you'll see the Peach in the 1 at Brookie

BWNB

First Grade
I hope we see Peachy finish his career on a big stage against the Eagles this Saturday night.

The Riddler

Juniors
Considering the fact the Bunnies are playing their first ever finals game since 1989,you guys are going to need all the experience they can get.

Taylor should put Peachey in at Fullback with Talanoa switching to the Wing.

innsaneink

Referee
Well, Hegartys got 8 years first grade exp too.....so theres experience there....but yeh, Peachey is streets ahead in ability, and id like to see him finish up in the top grade.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Talanoa -> Wing
Peachey -> Fullback
Heggarty -> Premier League (should be playing in the Jim Beam Cup!)

:pray:

Bumble

First Grade
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
I hope we see Peachy finish his career on a big stage against the Eagles this Saturday night.

I'd rather it be on a big stage on the 30th September. ;-)

girvie

Staff member
I don't think Peachey will be called up to the NRL.

I thought Talanoa was Souths best player against the Roosters and he was Players' Player against Wests the week before.

Maybe JT will call up Reece Simmonds if he wants to drop David Peachey.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Bumble said:
I'd rather it be on a big stage on the 30th September. ;-)

I think you will get your wish as Peachey will be making a lap of honour on Grand Final day.. In of course the pre-match motorcade for retiring players.. :lol:

Cockadoodledoo said:
I think you will get your wish as Peachey will be making a lap of honour on Grand Final day.. In of course the pre-match motorcade for retiring players.. :lol:

ouch, obviously not a souths or peachy fan

Latest posts