What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peacock ?

JasonE

Bench
In one of sundays papers it was mentioned Manly are close to signing a British test forward, my guess is Jamie Peacock from Bradford.

Bullseye

Juniors
Fielden is under contract until 2007. Think Peacock is up before then but not at the end of this year.

Matt M

Juniors
This was rumoured a while ago, nothing came of it though. He's a great player and I'd love him at Manly, but its unlikely seeing we have just re-signed Menzies, Harris and Watmough.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
We keep getting news over here, Fielden will be signing with you next season.

I think you'd have to pay some fee towards him been released from his contract if this information is correct.
And you'll be so lucky if you get his signature, as he is the best British Prop at the moment.
He's also been linked to Canberra aswell.

RainMan

Juniors
If that is true, then it would be a major signing. Fielden is all mongrel and Manly are missing someone in their forward pack who is a real intimidator.

Disco

Bench
DrewBeliever said:
Oh dear god, i hope ur right Drew, Fielden would be the COUP OF THE YEAR, he is a fantastic player

Matt M

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:

I think you'd have to pay some fee towards him been released from his contract if this information is correct.
And you'll be so lucky if you get his signature, as he is the best British Prop at the moment.
He's also been linked to Canberra aswell.

I sure hope you're right, he's on of the best props in the world.

Latest posts