What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peacock

chloe

Juniors
Recently there's been a peacock named Grant that I always see roaming around my street. It's funny because once Grant got on the roof of my neighbours' car and they got very angry. I called WIRES about Grant but they can't do anything because Grant is not a native bird. Does anyone know another organisation I can call? Also, would it be okay to feed Grant anything?

chloe

Juniors
I was talking to Laura down the road and we decided to name the peacock Grant. It was more her idea.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The only peacock is the one on your forehead you ignoramus!
ffs girl stop start shitty thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
Why do you start a new thread when the others are so geniused. :?

I never thought it was possible!

Someone with less braincells than Preniers!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done emchlo. An acheivement of dubious distiction! :|

jed

First Grade
chloe said:
I was talking to Laura down the road and we decided to name the peacock Grant. It was more her idea.
What did emma think about you calling it Grant? Why did you choose the name Grant? Why not a more masculine name, like Cougar or Nicholas. FFS, Grant's only one step above Cecil or Cyril.

emma

Juniors
What did emma think about you calling it Grant? Why did you choose the name Grant? Why not a more masculine name, like Cougar or Nicholas. FFS, Grant's only one step above Cecil or Cyril.

grant was prolly the name of a guy who rejected him

he has no luck, either way

chloe

Juniors
Quit harrassing me, idiot. I don't know where Grant came from, but I do think it's a nice enough name.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
Quit harrassing me, idiot. I don't know where Grant came from, but I do think it's a nice enough name.

i think its a shit name, and i think this is a shit thread and i think your generally shit
and yes i am judging, this is the FFB and your in my world now, im judge, jury, executioner and god so deal with it girl.

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
emma said:
im judge, jury, executioner and god

i feel quiet safe here having learnt that

id b more scared of a peacock named grant

Raider69, owned by a teenage girl. :lol:

yea jed, cause i can totally see how i was owned :roll:
emma is right, she has every right to feel safe, so long as she is not a complete idiotic brain dead f**ker she will be safe, i only pray on idiots.

Jedda

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
jed said:
emma said:
im judge, jury, executioner and god

i feel quiet safe here having learnt that

id b more scared of a peacock named grant

Raider69, owned by a teenage girl. :lol:

yea jed, cause i can totally see how i was owned :roll:
emma is right, she has every right to feel safe, so long as she is not a complete idiotic brain dead f***er she will be safe, i only pray on idiots.

Perhaps you'd like to prey on Peacocks named Grant too? :p

incredible_holc

Juniors
raider that was ownage, it was funny, something your supposed ownings have lacked.............

back onto it you could phone the rspca chloe

Latest posts