What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearce and Gordon

greg

Juniors
Just wondering on peoples thoughts on Mitchell Pearce and Jeremy GORDON as our halves combination. Being on the Gold Coast I have never seen them. With SOWARD and LEWIS (obvious champs of the future by all reports) not likely to be available for the semis, do these two young fellas have what it takes to steer us to a lap of honour in a few weeks time? Thoughts.

2 True Blues

Coach
Heard GORDON was sent off so don't know if he is suspended now.

PEARCE has only played two games, does that mean he will be eligable having only played TWO ??????????????

greg

Juniors
I guess it all depends on eligibilty rules for coming up from JBC or Flegg. One would think because they are stepping up they would not have to qualify with a certain amount of games as against coming back from a higher standard namely NRL. Can anyone shed some light on this?

2 True Blues

Coach
Been wondering the same thing mate, you'd think it would make some sense though. However Jets J/Beam and Roosters Flegg are in the finals too mate. The Roosters are taking out the club championship this season due to Flegg being in second place, and Jets as well.

So once the finals starts they will be playing for their own teams, and I would " guess " no longer able to play for the other sides if they were knocked out of their particular semi.....ETC.....

bucks1972

Juniors
As I understand both Soward and Lewis have played enough games throughout the year to qualify for the semis. These two will make a huge difference to the outcome of the finals series

2 True Blues

Coach
Without a doubt. Just have to stay injury free against Saints. :pray:

Don't think I can recall a game ALL season that these two have been on the Park together at the same time.

It will either be a totally devastating combo, or they may suffer as have yet played together.

I am hoping for option number one !!!!!