What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penriff's Army

black magic

Juniors
mightypanther said:
i wish i could but love my spot right near the tunnel!!!!!!!

It's the best spot in the stadium I reckon.

We bash on the top of the tunnel to greet our boys when they run onto
and off the field.

We tell the ref what we think of him, and yes he can hear us, because
they always look up at us.... :lol:

We get to boo nice and loud at the opposition when they run out..... :clap: :D

And we get to see the action from right on the 50 metre line.

Ahhhh...............life doesn't get much better than that.... :clap: :D :mrgreen:

hey...Im not next to the tunnel...im in row l and about 8 or r seats away... its a great seat!! what can i say!!! :roll:

mightypanther

Juniors
hey...Im not next to the tunnel...im in row l and about 8 or r seats away... its a great seat!! what can i say!!!

So are you Row L -- to the left of the tunnel when facing the field ?

If so, then I am close to you in Row O -- Seats 1-4

And lainey will be in Row N -- Seats 1-3

And Bubblez (who doesn't get to visit here very often) is in
the front row K or L (I'm not sure) -- Seats 1-4

lainey

Juniors
I think Bubz is in row L, she's not the row in front of me but the one in front of that!

choc_soldier

Coach
I will still remember all of youse and pay my regular visit during Premier League.

And cope with the "cat calls". I think you know who you are! :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :|

ByRd

First Grade
great to see another army for the Mighty blue & white army to compete with. we are still WAY BIGGER IN SIZE 8)

***was it the BEERSQUAD who were sitting on like the 10m line at the prelim final in 2004??? that was a great game of chanting & do you remember after we had you guys beat the "na na na na" chant- that was started by me. good luck in 05

lainey

Juniors
It was more than just the Beer Squad. It consisted of the Beer Squad and the Panther Army and a few others as well.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Just letting you all know there are new rules to advertising other sites and forums on LU. Please take note, one member who chose to keep ignoring admin warnings has disappeared.... Best to just keep it to the links section or the link sticky above. ;-)

SPAM...
ADVERTISING

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Generally speaking, advertising or 'spam', is not allowed on these forums.

However, we do have exceptions. There is a links section at the bottom of TFR and links to other websites or event information can go there. Each website and/or event is entitled to one thread only in the links section.

If someone advertises elsewhere in TFR without permission, the post will be transferred to the links section or deleted.

Additionally, there are links threads set up in specific sections - these are relevant to the forum section and are designed to keep the links all in the one thread.

UNWANTED SPAM WILL BE DELETED.

Members who use TFR to advertise for financial gain (without prior permission) will have their post(s) deleted.
The same applies to any political or community based advertising or anything which promotes another event, website or online service.

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Those wishing to advertise products or services can do so by approaching the site owners on forums@leagueunlimited.com

ADVERTISING IN SIGNATURE FILES, AVATARS OR PROFILES
Advertising in signature files, avatars or profiles requires the permission of the site owners. This includes names or location with a website address as well as banners and links in signature files or avatars.
Requests for permission should be sent by email to: forums@leagueunlimited.com
Each request will be considered on its own merits and depending on circumstances. This is totally at the discretion of the site owners.
Should someone advertise without permission, the advertisement will be removed and replaced with a link to the member's guidelines.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: Spamming by Private Message (PM) is strictly forbidden and any member caught doing so will have their PM access removed indefinitely.

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:

More on the private message (PM) function…
PM ABUSE
Apart from spamming, Admin will also investigate any claim where the PM function is being abused or misused.
Please note that posting of another person's private messages on the open forum without permission is forbidden. Members receiving questionable PMs can refer them to Admin or Mods.

choc_soldier

Coach
Acknowledged.

It was purely unintentional, but there are these rules in place for a reason, and I fully respect them.

Fibroman

First Grade
Why don't you all come up on the hill and stand with Fibro and the boys near the ladies toilet. You will have a new perspective on the game. Get stuck into the two handed drinking and the other assorted shenannikens.

The Piper

Juniors
PP, did you need a server and/or other high-tech equipment to make the Penriff Army website, or could it have been created from anyone's PC??

It's pretty impressive! I'd like to know how to make one that good.