What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Can Play

Dragon David

First Grade
The Panthers are the team to beat this year. They are conditioned to play hard and fast. Lots of leg speed and determination in their execution in attack and defence. Not too many injuries this year as compared to previous years so the team has basically been the same every week. They are very fit.

It will be a good team to beat them in this year's Grand Final I say.

A lot of the guys I imagine were groomed by Griffin when he was at that club. Let's hope he can do the same for us. Griffin will get our guys very fit which will give them plenty of energy to play for the full 80 minutes.

st shaneoh

Juniors
The Panthers are the team to beat this year. They are conditioned to play hard and fast. Lots of leg speed and determination in their execution in attack and defence. Not too many injuries this year as compared to previous years so the team has basically been the same every week. They are very fit.

A lot of the guys I imagine were groomed by Griffin when he was at that club. Let's hope he can do the same for us. Griffin will get our guys very fit which will give them plenty of energy to play for the full 80 minutes.
Good for they

Ghostrider22

Juniors

Panthers are a very good footy side well coach and they all together in playing footy.

Not our heartless bunch with no brains just soulless dragons footy very hard to watch.

Panthers have it all before them let’s hope they go all the way.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2020 Premiers*

Or is it not an asterisk year & is actually worth more given what’s gone on?

thebigredv

First Grade
Agreed panthers deserve favouritism although many favour roosters with good reason. Me though, I think storm will win.

If McGregor was still coach he'd probably still try make us believe we could win it from here.

possm

Coach

Even under Mary, there was a time when our players - forwards especially - were very fit at the start of the season. They hit the road running at the beginning of seasons and seemed to be unbeatable with numbers in both defence and attack superior to most clubs.

However, that energy and fitness of players at the beginning of those seasons was not match with good game plans, rotation of injured players and training schedules that did not take into account the fatigue of the forwards.

I'm confident that Griffin's team will have our players fit by the start of next season. I'm also confident that Griffin will produce game plans specifically designed for each game and which focusses on the strengths of each of our players. Most importantly, I'm confident the Griffin will make the necessary adjustments and decisions in relation to player rotation and rehab each week.

But it all starts with the quality of players we have in our squad.

Dragon David

First Grade
Even under Mary, there was a time when our players - forwards especially - were very fit at the start of the season. They hit the road running at the beginning of seasons and seemed to be unbeatable with numbers in both defence and attack superior to most clubs.

However, that energy and fitness of players at the beginning of those seasons was not match with good game plans, rotation of injured players and training schedules that did not take into account the fatigue of the forwards.

I'm confident that Griffin's team will have our players fit by the start of next season. I'm also confident that Griffin will produce game plans specifically designed for each game and which focusses on the strengths of each of our players. Most importantly, I'm confident the Griffin will make the necessary adjustments and decisions in relation to player rotation and rehab each week.

But it all starts with the quality of players we have in our squad.
Yes, definitely depends on the quality of the players we will have. If we can get non turnstile ones who are also hard to handle and with plenty of strength and leg speed then Griffin could have success.

Latest posts