What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Forums Awards :: Best username involving panther

Best username involving Panther

• Mightypanther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caged Panther

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fibroman

First Grade
What about a name containing the word 'pamffer' and spelt just like that. Surely that would have some credibility in North St Marys or satellite suburbs of Mt Druitt?

SP

Bench
I restarted the poll with everyone back to 0

to make it fair to the ones that were missed out.

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! To make it fair - you should be adding everyone who has panther in their name such as Big panther cool, pantherjim, panthercraig, panthersballboy, panthermel, pantherdan, panthermark, the panther kid ( who could forget that twit), The Mighty Panther, pantherz9103 and these are just from memory so sorry if I have typed them wrong.

Or even better still why not just a have a general vote on best user name in the panther section and that way you are not alienating anyone.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Nope. Don't want to be accused of missing anyone out. :lol:

Besides I ran polls like this on another site. In my experience not many are too interested in them and because of the non interest those who were keen as mustard or even the bases of the thought silently bowed out and then I find myself running the whole damn thing without any help. Once bitten - twice shy - so the saying goes. ;-)

Caged Panther

First Grade
I think the idea that everyone with panther in the name or everyone in this forums has to be included is just stupid. After all I don't see every actor from every movie made in the past year getting nominated.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Everyone has a different views on how things should be run which usually chokes ideas in small user groups. ;-)

KP :lol: - There is no way in the world I am going to vote for you when I have the chance to vote for myself and lainey will vote for me. ;-) And so will Rhino and Bubblez and Kaza and nonafiona. Even The panther kid, The Truth, my old fat friends chux wipes, panther, renee, max and what the... will vote for me. :mrgreen: :clap: You are just not as irritating or magnetic enough for some. :mrgreen:

choc_soldier

Coach
Caged Panther said:
I think the idea that everyone with panther in the name or everyone in this forums has to be included is just stupid. After all I don't see every actor from every movie made in the past year getting nominated.

The tribe has spoken. Not one of my best ideas.

Sometimes it's better to just keep my mouth shut (or resist the urge to post...)

:lol:

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PK said:
Everyone has a different views on how things should be run which usually chokes ideas in small user groups. ;-)

KP :lol: - There is no way in the world I am going to vote for you when I have the chance to vote for myself and lainey will vote for me. ;-) And so will Rhino and Bubblez and Kaza and nonafiona. Even The panther kid, The Truth, my old fat friends chux wipes, panther, renee, max and what the... will vote for me. :mrgreen: :clap: You are just not as irritating or magnetic enough for some. :mrgreen:

lol, they are all invalid votes........I win :)

The Whippet

Juniors
I voted for PanthersChik because no one voted for her yet, so I'll start the ball moving, lets hope that momentum can carry her over the line.