What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PB Thread

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I know most of you parasites hate me, but for my fan base that appreciate my art in which I put on display on this forum, I have returned for some off-season discussion.
It must be difficult having to read over the same useless threads posted by losers like murraymob and bigmick on here, but finally, the messiah is here.

Beg my minions.

Fibroman

First Grade
I know most of you parasites hate me, but for my fan base that appreciate my art in which I put on display on this forum, I have returned for some off-season discussion.
It must be difficult having to read over the same useless threads posted by losers like murraymob and bigmick on here, but finally, the messiah is here.

Beg my minions.

dim wit

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
The club of Penrith Panthers puts on a smile, trying to cover up the lies. Well the lies are now going to be exposed with a regular exclusive report with Pantha-Boy.
I will be revealing exclusive information from behind the corrupt walls of Penrith Park, stay tuned losers.

murraymob

Coach
The club of Penrith Panthers puts on a smile, trying to cover up the lies. Well the lies are now going to be exposed with a regular exclusive report with Pantha-Boy.
I will be revealing exclusive information from behind the corrupt walls of Penrith Park, stay tuned losers.

are you still upset they make you use the womans toilet

nqcowboy87

Bench

have fun with that

Kilkenny

Coach

Pantha Boy, I've lost all my 'in house' contacts and while your father the esteemed Fibroman still has at least one close contact within the club I'm not sure there is a free flow of information there which will allow you to expose all?

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Pantha Boy, I've lost all my 'in house' contacts and while your father the esteemed Fibroman still has at least one close contact within the club I'm not sure there is a free flow of information there which will allow you to expose all?
I have my sources...Exclusive sources.