What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Bondi Battlers (Finals Week One)

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It would be interesting to see how many times JWH was cautioned, sent to the sin bin, sent off, fined (how much $ in total) and number of games he was was suspended. It would be make for sorry reading I imagine. He would have to have the worst record in the NRL.
My favourite JWH moment is when Simplest Jack shaped up to him and said "let's go" he turned to water.

Fish is an actual hard man, JWH is a grubby pissant

My favourite JWH moment is when Simplest Jack shaped up to him and said "let's go" he turned to water.

Fish is an actual hard man, JWH is a grubby pissant
So true. A typical game for JWH against us is invisible in his first stint when Moses and Fish dominate, gets sin-binned early in his second stint because he can’t keep up with play and gives away a cynical play the ball infringement, and then starts throwing elbows and grubbing it up when he returns.

Latest posts