What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Bondi Battlers (Finals Week One)

Fangs

Coach
Would love to see Manu at 6. Would be taking a strength and making it a weakness.

May or may not happen.

Robbo hasn't beaten Penrith in yonks. I doubt he just names 1-17 like that. Some bench changes coming.

Looking at that bench. I hope they bench Spencer the bench is garbage.

Whether he is 6 or not Manu will roam.

Our right has had issues and now a busted Cleary Angus and Manu will run there all night.

As for us

Luai to play some 7 and just play eyes up. They will be expecting Nathan to do everything

Garner for Sorro
Smith for Moses

Plays his best football from the bench like Watson. That is why he will consider benching them. He started ZDC only recently then started Watson. Foreshadowing.

Regardless we will win the match but with I'm not expecting straight forward team selections from Robbo.

Fangs

Coach
Ashley Klein...

We can't make excuses. He will try to manufacture a close game but play to our potential and he won't get that opportunity.

Klein is the biggest concern now.

I can't stop thinking about last week when a second rate Souffs scored 28 against the Bondi battlers and we played at a very low standard to years past but still got over the notorious Hasler ambush.

Winning ugly has been a thing this year, but that'll do me.

hindy111

Post Whore
They will come good. Martin made for this. Leota too.

Let's hope so. Sometimes when sides come to the end of their run but you just wait and wait for it to all click untill you realise that they just aren't the best anymore.

On a possitive both times they played the Storm they have been close games and flip of coins despite the score.

GO THE PENRITH PANTHER

Latest posts