What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith vs Warriors avatar bet

Robster

Bench
You know the rules, you lose you have to wear the oppenents avatar.

Warriors by 8

First Try Scorer- Latu.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hell, I'm definetly in on this one ... Warriors are dead set CERTANTIES this weekend!! :D

Although I reserve the right to alter this post, depending on the result!

*Sandy*

First Grade
:shock: What and risk losing my sexy kitten avatar! How will madunit cyber flirt with me if I'm sticking my tongue out? :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man said:
Madunit is a genius.
Can you give me a list as to who I should allow to cyber flirt with me? :lol:

Good onya Roo! I'm pretty positive you will still be wearing your colours after Sunday! ;-)

SP

Bench
i'll have a go too

although im confident that next monday, Daniel Jones will be still in my avatar :)

SP

Bench
i think you shouldnt, cause those boxes with the red x are the best :lol:

i want one for my avvy :lol:

That Guy

Juniors
So whats the count. Im in if yo need another Warriors supporter, otherwise I could do a personal bet wit someone. They will have to have "I GOT TEABAGGED BY THAT GUY AND I LOVED IT" in their banner.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll change mine anyway - in honour of that guy who scored four!

Amos Roberts is turning out to be a very good buy for us.

Fibroman

First Grade
Amos will put a lot of pressure on Whatuira to keep his spot. Rooney will have to be right on his game too, to keep Amos in the 2nd grade.

SP

Bench
amos should be in the starting 13 against the cocks, drop probably fatts to the bench or something

*Sandy*

First Grade
Nobody can say that you let the team down Leaguenut! ;-)

I agree with you Lewis...as much as Fatz is doing nothing wrong to be dropped...I personally think he lacks the spark that Girds and Amos bring to the side.

My backline would be Wesser, Lewis, Amos, Girds, Rooney! To me Lewis and Amos compliment each other as does Girds and Rooney.

Big Mick

Referee
I think Amos's defence may be more suited to wing than centre, he will only have walker running at him, I rather have lewis there marking Hodges.

Latest posts