What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

We, the Penrith Panthers are out to $2.80 to win the Premiership. This is a real steal I reckon and I just keep reinvesting all my spare coin on them to win the flag. Basically it is a race between two and with the Melbourne Storm at $3.50, if you back both, which I have; in a BIG WAY!!! you are almost assured of making a profit. you see before I made it big in Bitcoin, I used to help a bookie frame his markets at Penrith Harness meetings. And basically to be a good punter, you work out races where only one or two and frame your markets and bet accordingly. As i have told you all many times, I got into Bitcoin when it was 30c and sold at $47,000 so I have taken my huge profit there and reinvested it on my Penrith Panthers with the obvious save on the Melbourne storm who are the only team who can beat my Panthers, but if you back both you still win if one gets the Premiership and in my opinion they are both overs still. I also had a Huuuuuuge bet on NSW (sorry Penrith Panthers lite) to win game 1 of SOO into both my Penrith Panthers and the Melbourne Storm to win the premiership so I have increased my possible winning by 1.53 which is the odds I got on the nose for NSW (Sorry Penrith Panthers lite) to win game 1. Again, they were well overs. So I guess you could say being an ex bookmakers assistant, I have a nose ofr the overs and my gambling portfolio along with my housing portfolio and my Bitcoin portfolio has seem me become the investment king of Penrith. So to all you out there who like the punt and Im not talking about use blokes who go down the local rubbidy dub and get on the source and put all your hard earned on a 1.10 favourite and then watch it lose by a nose, im talking to the real investor type gamblers out there who can see an investment grow and mature, I am telling you to get on the Penrith Panthers to win the premiership and have your saver on the Melbourne Storm, frame your book so no matter which of those teams wins the premiership, you WIN on the Punt. And then just keep investing. Every Week!! No matter how small you invest, it all adds up and yes, most of you haven't got a vast fortunes from Bitcion like me, but you can take the rent money one week from your trouble and strife and say hang on!! I make this money, I can invest it or you know what!!! Stay off the pish for a week and use that money to double invest in the Penrith Panthers and the Melbourne storm to win the premiership. Its a race in two and there is a fortune to be made as both of them are over each way odds, for those not in the punting kno, that means they are both over $2 so you make a profit if either win. Thank you for all the messages for my pervious tips that have gone gangbusters and all my fans out there, stay tuned as I guide you through the season. Thats it! Thats your punting GURU, out for now.

keep Punting and get off the Piss while you do it, the two don't go together.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Welcome to Roys Fairytale Theatre. Yesterdays story was about all the beautiful women he has bedded, today he regales us with the story of the piles of riches he has earned playing the market. Tomorrow I'm sure we are going to hear how he is tossing up over who he should play for - Manchester United or The Dallas Cowboys.

Jimmy, you are so funny, are you running from your homosexuality? It is ok to be gay. It isnt the 1950s any more. Come out man and accept yourself for who you are.

Viliame Kikau .should have been awarded the try last night, there was no double movement and the bunker got it completely wrong. Even Tallis and Anasta said so. But we know that the refs are against us. We accept that as part of every day life at Penrith. Whether we would have won the game from there, don't know...but it was a wrong decision.

Still it will make it all the more wonderful when we are Premiers.

Lol I dont have to do anything mate. I am bigger and bolder than you by the length of the Randwick straight. I am Winx to your old grey Clydesdale milk horse.

I was very impressed with how, we, the Penrith Panthers dominated the second half which we won 18-1. That is our true form.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I'm sure in the Fantasyland that you inhabit you truly believe that. However, here in the Real World the truth is much,much different. You keep on trying though little man.

Chippy73

Bench
We, the Penrith Panthers are out to $2.80 to win the Premiership. This is a real steal I reckon and I just keep reinvesting all my spare coin on them to win the flag. Basically it is a race between two and with the Melbourne Storm at $3.50, if you back both, which I have; in a BIG WAY!!! you are almost assured of making a profit. you see before I made it big in Bitcoin, I used to help a bookie frame his markets at Penrith Harness meetings. And basically to be a good punter, you work out races where only one or two and frame your markets and bet accordingly. As i have told you all many times, I got into Bitcoin when it was 30c and sold at $47,000 so I have taken my huge profit there and reinvested it on my Penrith Panthers with the obvious save on the Melbourne storm who are the only team who can beat my Panthers, but if you back both you still win if one gets the Premiership and in my opinion they are both overs still. I also had a Huuuuuuge bet on NSW (sorry Penrith Panthers lite) to win game 1 of SOO into both my Penrith Panthers and the Melbourne Storm to win the premiership so I have increased my possible winning by 1.53 which is the odds I got on the nose for NSW (Sorry Penrith Panthers lite) to win game 1. Again, they were well overs. So I guess you could say being an ex bookmakers assistant, I have a nose ofr the overs and my gambling portfolio along with my housing portfolio and my Bitcoin portfolio has seem me become the investment king of Penrith. So to all you out there who like the punt and Im not talking about use blokes who go down the local rubbidy dub and get on the source and put all your hard earned on a 1.10 favourite and then watch it lose by a nose, im talking to the real investor type gamblers out there who can see an investment grow and mature, I am telling you to get on the Penrith Panthers to win the premiership and have your saver on the Melbourne Storm, frame your book so no matter which of those teams wins the premiership, you WIN on the Punt. And then just keep investing. Every Week!! No matter how small you invest, it all adds up and yes, most of you haven't got a vast fortunes from Bitcion like me, but you can take the rent money one week from your trouble and strife and say hang on!! I make this money, I can invest it or you know what!!! Stay off the pish for a week and use that money to double invest in the Penrith Panthers and the Melbourne storm to win the premiership. Its a race in two and there is a fortune to be made as both of them are over each way odds, for those not in the punting kno, that means they are both over $2 so you make a profit if either win. Thank you for all the messages for my pervious tips that have gone gangbusters and all my fans out there, stay tuned as I guide you through the season. Thats it! Thats your punting GURU, out for now.

keep Punting and get off the Piss while you do it, the two don't go together.

Attachments

• 1621158430271.jpg
    1621158430271.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm sure in the Fantasyland that you inhabit you truly believe that. However, here in the Real World the truth is much,much different. You keep on trying though little man.

Jimbob, it is you who live in a fantasy land. MY world is REAL. MY world of a very dominant Penrith Panthers footbal side. It is cooking....and when it is served , it will be RELA WORLD domination. No team in the history of footy will dominate like MY Penrith Panthers will dominate the next decade.

Lol. 18-1 in the second half of last night tells the real story. We are the REAL DEAL and all the haters and bullies need to shove it and get in line, the Penrith Panthers are going to dominate the next decade or 3 with Premiership wins galore. We are GLORIOUS!!! We dominate State of origin and WE will dominate the Australian team and WE will win Premiership after Premiership after premiership so get ready for your future of US dominating you.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I was actually referring to the first part of your post little man. As much as you try to convince us you are some hulking brute, the reality is you are a weedy little wimp who lives a sad pathetic life. If your life was as awesome as you try to convince us it is, you would be too busy to be on here peddling your woefully lame bullshit. Keep it up though little man. The rest of us on here are enjoying laughing hard at just how much of a loser you are.

Jimmy, the Clydesdale horse to my Winx. Lol

We will be better for the run and jimmy as I have told you GET ON. Raid your piggy bank and take your mummy's loose change and put it on Penrith to win this years premiership. there is money to be made here Jimmy, and while you are hiding away in your bedroom, I am amassing a fortune through my own nifty investments and cunning ideas. I have gone big time into property as well and now I am helping the people by giving them cheap rent into the many complexes that I in partnership with the Commonwealth bank own. Being an entrepreneur is an amazing experience and soon I will branch out to a joint venture with MY Penrith Panthers side to help the people of Penrith so stay tuned everybody.

WE will do amazing things!!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Smart trolls know that you don't make your lies too grandiose so that those reading them might go"Hmmm, that could be true". You however are not a smart troll, you are a sad pathetic little man who craves attention. I also find it telling that you refer to yourself as Winx, a female horse. Freudian slip perhaps?

flippikat

Bench
I said last year that the Panthers remind me of the Eels from the early 80's. Something will have to go wrong for this line up not to win at least 2 or 3 premierships this decade.

The early 90s Panthers squad was shaping up as a potential dynasty too.. then the tragedy of Ben Alexander's shocked the club to it's core.

If that accident hadn't happened, so many flow-on effects to the power balance in that era.

Jimbob, I never ever welcomed you to the Penrith Panthers site. So welcome my man. know this, we at the Penrith Panthers are all inclusive. As such we don't have any problems with the homosexual or the LGBQT community. We even have the Pink Panthers who represent our gay community in the Penrith area. So please make sure you don't come to our site with homophobic slurs as WE the Penrith Panthers are open and inclusive to a range of diverse cultures and ideas.

Before this SOO game, people were posting comments knocking Luai & Cleary. Saying they doubted the ability of both! This last SOO game proves what a good halves partnership they are . Formed as a partnership over many years. Others said in the state game , they won’t have the Penrith back line to assist them. I said , no they’ll have the best backline players around . Turbo & Tedesco.
I still think Burton, Crichton, To’o, Staines & Edwards aren’t a bad set of backs . That can steer Penrith through. Just as they did against South’s recently.

The impact of losing a grand final can never be underestimated, particularly when it’s likely that, should they make the next one, the opposition on the other side of the park will be wearing the same colours. There is little doubt that is the collision course the NRL and Penrith are on once again this year.

It’s currently almost impossible to see any other sides, such as the South Sydney Rabbitohs, Parramatta Eels or Sydney Roosters making the grand final. They simply aren’t in the same ball park.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Roy, I think it's you that that has made the homophobic slur. I just mentioned the Gay Pride Flag, I attached no other meaning to it. If you think that by mentioning it I am impugning homosexuals, then it is clear you are the one that holds some animus towards those of alternative lifestyles. Yet another thing that makes you sad and pathetic little man.

Jimbob, English seems to be a second language to you. I understand how hard it is. And your obsession with me is bordering on insane. Please seek some help, not only for my good but for the good of all those people who have told you to seek psychiatric help since you were a wee boy.

As we all agree, Our Panthers weren’t bad in the first half, Sharks just executed superbly and kept Penrith on the back foot. Then the Sharks hung tough in the second half with what seemed like 25 minutes defending their own line and the Panthers got back in with some brilliance

Still big swings in momentum but both teams played well when it was going against them, instead of crumbling and conceding 30 points - 18-1 in the second half is a good sign for the Panthers.

Well done both teams. Sharks are breathing life into their season and the Panthers were good despite missing four brave state of origin warrior / heroes and Capewell
😛

Jim Rockford

Bench
Here's a tip Roy. Stop posting your inane,barely literate garbage and I won't need to point out what an absolute cretin you are. I think you left out the most important descriptive that starts with R when you came up with your username - Remedial.