What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

JohnnyThailand

Juniors
82 years is not nearly a thousand mate.

So has it gone up or not?

Just an FYI. Before its name was changed to Thailand it was called Siam for hundreds of years.

This is the equivalent of when your girlfriend changed her name to Belinda. Previously, when she was know as Barry, she did still exist. And she would be a far better candidate to ask for help from than me.

soc123_au

Staff member
Just an FYI. Before its name was changed to Thailand it was called Siam for hundreds of years.

This is the equivalent of when your girlfriend changed her name to Belinda. Previously, when she was know as Barry, she did still exist. And she would be a far better candidate to ask for help from than me.
Yeah. I've seen The King & I.

I'm off to lick my wounds for a bit. I know when I've been bettered.

t-ba

Post Whore

giphy.gif

Nealo 12

Bench
Ha ha this is hilarious, there is a dude called Johnny f**king Thailand chiming in from a bar full of lady boys giving us a serve , comedy gold from a new 12 post account !

JohnnyThailand

Juniors
He’s a pissant

Yeah... to be honest I don't get it either. All I did was make fun of Penrith. Thought anyone from that shit hole would be well hardened up to insults by now. Not only has your team been copping it for 20 years, but the actual Penrith area is so devoid of any cultural draw or significance that you guys spend all year waiting for footy season to end so you have an excuse to dump your misses, fly 10 hours in cattle class here and f**k a dude dressed as a chick. I had no idea living in an area having so little cultural relevance would make you all so obsessed with dicks. Can you get that on a license plate in Penrith yet?

Penrith - Dicks on the field. Dicks on the brain.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Penrith now complaining about a 60kg Raiders trainer bullying Fisher-Harris during the melee Crichton started whilst being a massive flog.

Nealo 12

Bench
Yeah... to be honest I don't get it either. All I did was make fun of Penrith. Thought anyone from that shit hole would be well hardened up to insults by now. Not only has your team been copping it for 20 years, but the actual Penrith area is so devoid of any cultural draw or significance that you guys spend all year waiting for footy season to end so you have an excuse to dump your misses, fly 10 hours in cattle class here and f**k a dude dressed as a chick. I had no idea living in an area having so little cultural relevance would make you all so obsessed with dicks. Can you get that on a license plate in Penrith yet?

Penrith - Dicks on the field. Dicks on the brain.
You pissant ...was Johnny Vietnam taken ... what about Johnny Laos . Don’t come on here posing like a pansy intellectual trying to teach Panthers supporters about culture.
Addendum ;you should know a good shit hole but it ain’t here genius !