What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

soc123_au

Staff member
Cole is a better player then Galvin, Tigers should do a player swap and Galvin can enjoy NSW Cup for the next 5 years.
Big call. Cole is ticking a lot of boxes, but has a lot more help than Galvin does. Both have plenty of potential, I'd say if they had swapped places in January your comment would be the same but with the names reversed.

Big call. Cole is ticking a lot of boxes, but has a lot more help than Galvin does. Both have plenty of potential, I'd say if they had swapped places in January your comment would be the same but with the names reversed.
Cole has also been in the Penrith system for a while. Made his debut at the end of 2022, but has been brought through slowly in Cup (as Penrith had options).

Seems like Galvin hasn’t had the same benefit of time as Cole; has he played much Cup?

I also don’t have the facts in front of me, but I feel that Cole is probably a year or two older than Galvin.

I like Cole a lot, so happy with who we have. But I think Galvin has a lot of potential and will be a good player too. Finding out right now though what it is like to be young, talented and a Tiger; they sure know how to eat their young.

Cole has also been in the Penrith system for a while. Made his debut at the end of 2022, but has been brought through slowly in Cup (as Penrith had options).

Seems like Galvin hasn’t had the same benefit of time as Cole; has he played much Cup?

I also don’t have the facts in front of me, but I feel that Cole is probably a year or two older than Galvin.

I like Cole a lot, so happy with who we have. But I think Galvin has a lot of potential and will be a good player too. Finding out right now though what it is like to be young, talented and a Tiger; they sure know how to eat their young.

The problem with the crap clubs there good youth get the nod earlier then the good sides and they get big heads and think there superstars and instantly want to be paid accordingly.

Iamback

Coach

When Cole was Galvin's age in 2022. He won Jersey Flegg player of the year for the comp. Despite being SG Ball eligible.

That is the difference in the player development

Ceprahs

Juniors
Cole will do his job and will work hard, but I don't think he has the talent Galvin has. The only real way to know is to put him in a bad side so he is tested properly. At the moment he is the best team / system so hard to gauge, but hopefully he continues to improve as I find him a little bland at the moment. Not overly impressed with his kicking or running game so far. However, he hasn't had a lot of game time so I will make my mind up at the end of the year.

Tiger5150

Bench

0 games in cup.

Out of necessity