What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

GongPanther

Referee
What a day for Penrith. Jess Fox wins another gold medal for the Golden West.
Jess mentioned a lot of fans watching at Panthers leagues club. Also, Jess will be at Penrith Park in the final round of the comp to present the game day ball.

When she won those two golds, I was pissing tears.

Wizardman

First Grade
I have not seen as many pissed off Penrith fans in a very long time as last night.

The way that game was played was very telling. For the first time in ages, Penrith felt to be very much the second best side out there despite playing a solid game. The Storm were better than the score looked.

No way on Earth am I putting the line through them.....but there are many signs that they have come back to the pack this year.

They are on par with the Storm and the Dogs now as the teams most likely to win it. Despite yesterdays loss, they still play a genuine 80 minutes which is a good sign.