What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did they ever fix 76 enough to make it worth playing?

They've been making gradual improvements ever since release that have addressed a lot of the concerns, and the new (free) expansions, Wastelanders addressed my biggest gripe from the start: the lack of NPCs that weren't enemies or robots.

Bazal

Post Whore
They've been making gradual improvements ever since release that have addressed a lot of the concerns, and the new (free) expansions, Wastelanders addressed my biggest gripe from the start: the lack of NPCs that weren't enemies or robots.

I suppose if there's any time to give it a chance, it's now.

Covid and Canberra winter...

MKEB...

Staff member
The 4rseh0le over the back fence, that on the one sunny day we have, decides to burn his rubbish. Nevermind that everybody in the neighbourhood had their windows open and washing on the line.

YoHadrian

Juniors
The 4rseh0le over the back fence, that on the one sunny day we have, decides to burn his rubbish. Nevermind that everybody in the neighbourhood had their windows open and washing on the line.

People still burn their rubbish? I haven't such a thing in at least 30 years.

blue bags

First Grade
that creep who allegedly abducted, drugged, interfered, with a 12 year old girl, he picked up from a skate park
i would like to meet him 1 on 1, any where and spend a little time together

Last edited:

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
that creep who allegedly abducted, drugged, interfered, with a 12 year old girl, he picked up from a skate park
i would like to meet him 1 on 1, any where and spend a little time together

And when you are done with him, I will come along with bolt cutters to make some additional deductions.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Not that I really want to punch them in the face but better half is having a Birthday with a zero in it so have been snowed in with phone calls about presents, I just say nothing because basically we have every thing we need, then I get the oh but seeing it is such an important birthday they have to get something, I keep saying no but in the end I say if you have get something just get a nice bottle of bubbles. Long story short, yes got some nice bottle of bubbles but also got sets of of wine and sparkling glasses, something we do not need anymore more of in our house after working in the industry for years, I still have nice red wine glasses in the box from the 90s not used yet. So now the new glasses that have turned up which we aren't going to use will either be regifted or go up to the Cat Protection society op shop. It is always the way when you say no presents but the people end up buying something it is something you don't need and ends up getting regifted in the end.

Last edited: