What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Misanthrope

Staff member
All seven of the people who made hilarious jokes about my weight this week.

I'm going to use that when I get home and feel like eating or not working out.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
People who are always late to everything and use public transport as an excuse.

Be at the bus stop or train station a few minutes earlier you morons.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
The media and the constant articles that start with "World reacts....." to every sporting update.

My neighbour. I've spent the last 2 weeks arguing with them nightly about them training their dog and using physical negative reinforcement. Apparently back handing a dog will help teach him how to sit. I swear every night. I call the police and they palm me off.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I came pretty close to slapping my sixteen year old brother about today. I'm learning to play squash and generally tag along to play a few games. My Dad and my 28 year old brother are both great, so they obviously play at a reduced level when they're showing me the ropes.

Youngest brother is no slouch himself, and just carried on like an asshole in today's game. Called every fault, returned everything with maximum pace, wouldn't have a laugh or a bit of banter while we played etc. Carried on like we were playing for more than just fun.

I ended up just leaving him on the court and going to grab a beer, so my other brother went on and pasted him in two straight games to remind him not to be an asshole.

LESStar58

Referee
David Koch
Tom Williams
The Bondi Vet
Peter Helliar
Dave Hughes
Wil Anderson
Adam Hills
Jason Aldean
Brantley Gilbert
Kip Moore
Florida Georgia Line
Blake Shelton
Darius Rucker
Phil Rothfield
Rupert Murdoch
Brian Waldron
Chris Brown
Gerard Whately
Josh Massoud
Peter FitzSimons
Steve Quartermaine
Various members of clubs and supporters at the VRL
Donald Trump
Gordon Ramsa
My useless merkin of a real estate agenet

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I came pretty close to slapping my sixteen year old brother about today. I'm learning to play squash and generally tag along to play a few games. My Dad and my 28 year old brother are both great, so they obviously play at a reduced level when they're showing me the ropes.

Youngest brother is no slouch himself, and just carried on like an asshole in today's game. Called every fault, returned everything with maximum pace, wouldn't have a laugh or a bit of banter while we played etc. Carried on like we were playing for more than just fun.

I ended up just leaving him on the court and going to grab a beer, so my other brother went on and pasted him in two straight games to remind him not to be an asshole.

What are siblings for? This!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the indian trackhead that made my gf cry at work today. It's sad how acceptable being abusive to women are in some parts of the world. Remember when i was back working at seaworld at a food stand end of high school and had to tell one if he shoved his wife one more time i was going to jump over and knock his head off his shoulders.