What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Attacks

Dragonator

Juniors
Hi,

I am a massive St George Illawarra Dragons fan and love jumping onto this forum and reading threads about current Dragon related issues. What I do not like seeing is threads turning into personal slanging matches between posters.

I am not here to blame anyone, but I am sure we all get on here to have a balanced discussion about our team and we are never going to always agree, although I know it is possible to respect our differences of opinion in an adult way.

Let's just get on with enjoying and cheering on our Dragons by marching together!

Well said Da Doctor.........and I find exactly the same. To the point you think you're reading Dragon against Rooster, or Dragon against Bronco etc!

Good for trying though dude :cool:

hazzbeen

Bench
To all the wankers , homies, dick heads like me... I wish everyone a Merry Christmas to all and their families, most of all be safe over the break, so we can all have a go at each other again....

hardbaby

Coach
Agree with the sentiment but you could travel the length and breadth of this planet and not find a bigger bunch of c**k sucking, anal retentive, genetically deprived, sad sack, mentally infested ball bags than you do in this forum. And I love each and every one of these lame arse mongrels. Merry Christmas.