What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete"freakin sad sack"Murray

how much of a whinging whining moaner can this guy be!
for gods sake man ..get the hell over it!
2 albums with nothing but you whinging about some girl
you like em or they like you..everyone has had a break up in their lives but this guy is just cashing in too much
what a whinging pussy of a bloke

Slappy

Juniors
he's a f**king useless merkin!
Sings pissy little cry songs!!!!

He must have absolutely no testosterone in his body!
I wish someone would put a bullet in his head, give him something real to cry about!

He used to play Rugby Union, so this explains why he is not much of a man!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
The majority of songs are written about love. Go listen to Crazy Frog if you don't like it, boy.

Zeb

Juniors
Ahhh, I'm home!!! Finally more people who hate this guy's monotone boring songs. Get a piece of timber (pine is good, if you've got some lying around) and get someone to slap you a few in the face Pete, it may sound better.

hrundi99

First Grade
Yes when I think about Pete Murray, I tend to fall asleep on the spot.

He makes Jack Johnson sound interesting. Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh.

choc_soldier

Coach
I like Pete Murray and Alex Lloyd - but would never buy any of their CD's.

You want annoying (and pretentious) - Ben Lee. That "Catch My Disease" song is easily the most annoying tune of 2005 (yes, even more than Crazy Frog).

Simo

First Grade
The problem I think Pete Murray will face is, as has been said, boredom if he continues with the exact same formula.

His first album was ok as it was fresh from him, but the song I have heard on the radio (new one) just sounds the same and it becomes dull.

Much like Jack Johnson, who's album 'brushfire fairytales' is a favourite of mine, but the 2 releases afterwards bore me to tears.

There is only so much of that style you can take!

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Yeah, all his songs sound the same, and it's quite a difficult task to stay awake before he reaches the first chorus. Dead-set one of the most boring artists ever.

Alex28

Coach
Pete Murray's music is for people who like to think they like music but really don't like music.

Songwriting is awful, Voice is terrible - particularly live (which i couldn't avoid at Splendour last year), and is not original at all (a marketing exercise by Sony to cash in on the sensative new age music genre).

Slappy

Juniors
Murray is a punk bitch!!!

Has played his part in dragging the Aussie music scene through sh*t!

It is heartless money-making at its worst!
Alex Lloyd is another one of these manufactured 'popstars' that should be blown to pieces!

Matt23

Staff member
I find Pete Murray's music to be an excellent cure for imsomnia :sleeper:

Latest posts