What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter O’Sullivan gone

We looking like the red headed kid that people pick on or stay away from. Dolphins addition is going to affect us big time. I really want this team back in NZ. The signing of Manu would be a good start. Wishful thinking at this stage I know.

Izz

Bench
Dick move, imo, especially given the timing but wouldn't expect anything less from a Wayne Bennett aligned club tbh

Might as well just fold the Warriors into the Dolphins and be done with it

Matua

Bench
Hahahaha. Shoves Lodge and his boy down the Warriors throat, oversees the departure of a bunch of NZers, pisses off to Redcliffe as soon as he can. As the boss, George has to cop his share of the blame for all this too.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lodge is a pretend enforcer, already 3 suspensions in 1/3rd of a season isn’t it ? Might be biased coz I am not a fan of him at all. The broncos certainly didn’t miss him when he left

Danger signs for the Warriors imo, hope I’m wrong but in a sport full of dodgy characters this bloke is up there with the best of them, he won’t have any issues trying to pick the bones out of them

Interesting times ahead, Gould, RTS and this bloke are big impact departures in a short space of time

BLN2

Juniors
Yeah not good. The team needs to be back in NZ ASAP, feels like a complete different club since COVID. Which is sort of good, but POS was a foundation for this club to build new success on. He has a good relationship with the top Warriors guys, I would hope there was an agreement drew up around our juniors. Not that we have many ATM.

To be clear though, POS is best known for his junior scouting. He hasn't been able to do as much recently, but with the SG ball team being put together for 2023, we needed him next year.

I think we need some more NRL management grunt, we feel so short.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah I’m starting to get the feeling that the Dolphins admission is going to bite us hard, especially with us being based there next season. Which is really no fault of the club, just a shit sandwich we’ve been served by bigger circumstances. I wish we could catch a break :/

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Geez, I reckon Lodge has been good for us. Obviously a bit loose upstairs and a bit of a target for refs. Inexcusable off-field history. But we never looked better than when he and AFB were on the field together
Matua can't get past his off-field f**k up, which I understand.

This is a bad thing for us, especially with Gould going. I don't like Cameron George but I can't see how this is on him. Gould went because of COVID, and O'Sullivan has preferred to hitch his wagon to a new club and the challenge involved.

No replacement needed in short term apparently!
I can understand the need for a challenge. Top NRL coaches should be lining up to coach us! Hmmm