What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Sharp tempting Morro

Pazza

First Grade
We got the money for pritchard. Our good forwards are getting old. Time to get some young guys who will be here for along time.

ParraAds

Juniors
Whoever doesnt rate Ben Creagh is kidding themselves...

whats the matter? still angry with him for that night he ripped us to shreds a couple of years back?

lucablight

First Grade
eelavation said:
sour grapes?? please tell me how you came to that conclusion? ....as for Creagh? most good judges rate him, he's represented his country and I believe could represent in the next 10 years, imo.

It's sour grapes if we try and say Morrison isn't a huge loss. We can try and sugarcoat it all we like but the fact remains. I seriously believe Creagh only represented his country because of the lovefest for the Dragons that was on last year. You seriously think guys like Morrison and Laffranchi didn't deserve to get picked ahead of him? As to how he goes in the future only time will tell but I just don't see what's so good about him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:
It's sour grapes if we try and say Morrison isn't a huge loss. We can try and sugarcoat it all we like but the fact remains. I seriously believe Creagh only represented his country because of the lovefest for the Dragons that was on last year. You seriously think guys like Morrison and Laffranchi didn't deserve to get picked ahead of him? As to how he goes in the future only time will tell but I just don't see what's so good about him.

the fact the you don't rate Creigh isn't a problem with me, my issue is the Sour grape crap you keep coming up with, yeah it'd be a blow to the squad if he was to leave but I'm saying that his replaceble and if you want to find positive out of it, it's the amount of money he'll free up.

capish??

Krakow

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Lose Morro

Get Frank Pritchard

I could live with that

Different type of players though, Morro is good with the ball and fantastic in defence, Pritchard seems more the ball runner to me.

1eyedeel

Juniors
I see Josh Cordoba as the long-term replacement for Morrison. Hindmarsh + Cordoba + Delaney is a nice balanced back row for me going forward..

Stagger eel

Staff member
filthy_spammers said:
I see Josh Cordoba as the long-term replacement for Morrison. Hindmarsh + Cordoba + Delaney is a nice balanced back row for me going forward..

with Morrision being on the sort of money his on, I'd say we'd be chasing a marquee player to compensate his departure.

Josh Cordoba may well be the answer but not right away.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
the fact the you don't rate Creigh isn't a problem with me, my issue is the Sour grape crap you keep coming up with, yeah it'd be a blow to the squad if he was to leave but I'm saying that his replaceble and if you want to find positive out of it, it's the amount of money he'll free up.

capish??

I agree.

Losing Glen would be a blow.

But losing Glen and picking up a younger guy like Ben Creagh? Almost even stevens in the long term.

Pazza

First Grade
Chad Robinson will play out his career at this club, He has turned into a very handy player

Latest posts