What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Wallace

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
All you broncos fans must be happy with the signing of Peter Wallace.
He's playing great football and a playing a large part to there success..
You must be happy with his signature in the pre-season?
Also you couldn't look past him for the Half/ 5.8 NSW Jersey.

icewind

Juniors
he can steer a football team around the park and takes the pressure off locky. quite happy. but no for origin. be more broncs than first thought in origin as it is.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
I really really hoping that some other nsw half come out and plays wonderfully so that Wallace can steer the broncs around during the origin time. If that is the case, I believe that we can have a lot of confidence in the team during the period.

Big Pete

Referee
As a selfish Broncos supporter I hope the Blues don't select Wallace as we desperatly need him during the Origin period.

However if he was selected I believe he'd be able to perform at the standard he's set himself if not a little higher. The kid feels no pressure and I believe he could do no wrong if allied with a decent five eigth.

Dazzat

First Grade
I reckon NSW will go with Anasta/Carney or Anasta/Mullen for this year at least, or until they've lost the first two games ... and then they may reach for Wallace.

The first time I saw Wallace play I wondered where Penrith had been hiding him - injured in 06; shut out from Penrith in the later half of 07 (for signing with the Broncos).

The kid must be champing at the bit to play some footy after two years of wilderness ... and its showing on the park. He's happy to be at a great club, under a great coach, playing to great crowds with great players, in a great state.

Billigan

Juniors
The kid must be champing at the bit to play some footy after two years of wilderness ... and its showing on the park. He's happy to be at a great club, under a great coach, playing to great crowds with great players, in a great state.

Thats 100% correct

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I really really hoping that some other nsw half come out and plays wonderfully so that Wallace can steer the broncs around during the origin time. If that is the case, I believe that we can have a lot of confidence in the team during the period.
sorry looks like his playing for nsw:crazy:

mxlegend99

Referee
The 2 selling points were Darren Lockyer & Wayne Bennet.

Leaving to go to the Dragons is a possibility.

Big Mick

Referee

two years in the wilderness.

Let me correct you here...

he had 2-3 season ending injuries, played 3 games...and only 1 good game...Bronco's showed him the money...Gainey then went to Matthews and said Bronco's offering $300k...and Matthews and Leary said go jump.

Thats 100% correct.

Whether bronco's offered that much is true or not, is probably subjective, but that information came straight from the horses mouth.

Big Pete

Referee
I always considered Wallace our best signing despite the signing of Marsh as I knew Peter's signing would make the most difference. At Penrith Wallace was never going to shine, to me he needed to be around some of the elite players of the game to thrive rather than slowly struggle his way to the top in a side being run to the ground by a poor coach.

Billigan

Juniors
yer he has been our best signing so far and i think at the end of the season he will still be our best signing

cb4

First Grade
did he only sign for 1 year?
friend of mine who is mates with him from penny said he was up north 4 a while

Latest posts