What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunia Turuva (Tito)

Das Hassler

Bench
Bula is a good prospect but Dyl Edwards is who is because he's the fittest player the ever play this sport. That can't really be replicated

To be fair about comparisons it should be remembered that Dylan Edwards had a pretty unimpressive first year or two....I remember a few panthers fans giving up on him as a FB after one particular shocker at a regional game somewhere. Bula's 20 or whatever and a season and a half into nrl and into building his confidence at this level....way too early to be making any comparisons ( of ability) to more experienced fullbacks

Nutz

Bench
To be fair about comparisons it should be remembered that Dylan Edwards had a pretty unimpressive first year or two....I remember a few panthers fans giving up on him as a FB after one particular shocker at a regional game somewhere. Bula's 20 or whatever and a season and a half into nrl and into building his confidence at this level....way too early to be making any comparisons ( of ability) to more experienced fullbacks
Agree Das.
Bula is a baby and so is Galvin. Those two are going to be held in higher regard by the NRL educated people for years to come after they gain more experience and become battle hardened.
I'm loving the fact that these guys are good enough to stay in first grade whilst so young and get this valuable knowlege. I just hope they stay fit.

Tigerm

Coach
Bula is the best FB we have, so I'm sticking with him.
It's one position that doesn't need to be looked at.

Latest posts