What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Wynn's Score

izzo

Juniors
They are selling Newtown merchandise there.

Trucker Caps
80's style shirts
singlets and other stuff.

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
yeh i got the trucker cap today :D

they have a HUUUUUUUUUGE selection of newtown stuff

and there is also a sale on at peter wynn's, $50 for ALL jerseys, thats why i was down there

i got my roosters one and a bunch of other stuff for crissie :) :) :)

DO NOT BUY JETS GEAR FROM ANYWHERE EXCEPT FROM THE CLUB.

Your money does not go to the club and what's the point of that? Why make Wally Wynn richer when the club is stuggling to make ends meet??? What have Mick Simmonds or Peter Wynns done for the Jets??

TigerJet

Juniors
I visited the Mirinda Footy plus store and could not believe they were selling Newtown t-shirts for $45 each.

Are these t-shirts on sale on the clubs behalf or is the NSW Rugby League cashing in on the upsurge in Newtown Merchandise.

I do not want to buy any merchandise that has not been distributed by the club. re : Goodfellows :x

Jeffles

Bench
Actually HPH I've seen the stuff at these stores and it is official Jets merchandise. We will get a cut. But the best way to get money directly to the club is to buy the same stuff from the club.

Bluebag

Juniors
The club is spreading its wings in regard to distribution of many of these items. If anyone sees any Jerseys anywhere that say Classic on them let us know where they.

TigerJet

Juniors
Bluebag

Have we changed manufacturer.

Happy New Year to you all & especially you Bluebag supporters.

Sterling

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
DO NOT BUY JETS GEAR FROM ANYWHERE EXCEPT FROM THE CLUB.

Your money does not go to the club and what's the point of that? Why make Wally Wynn richer when the club is stuggling to make ends meet??? What have Mick Simmonds or Peter Wynns done for the Jets??

he helpled them win the 81 GF ! :lol: :lol:
keep buying your jerseys from peter wynns...well done boys ;-)

Bluebag

Juniors
sterling,

If Peter continues to stock authorised Newtown gear then no problem, you will be pleased to know his Jets gear sells very well in the heart of Parramatta. Goodfellas look like coming on board to make and distribute Newtown merchandise and Steve Obrien is producing a lot of terrific stock. Yes the Steve O'Brien who played for Canterbury, Balmain and Parra I believe is also on the Jets bandwagon.

innsaneink

Referee
Peter Wynns Score is a rip off big time.......believe me...shop around...you WILL save big $$$$$

Jeffles

Bench
Rip off or not it is still exposure. I'd also like to see Newtown gear sold at the Rugby League Megastore in the Cross. Not that I'm in the area much :p

Latest posts