What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peterson and Dykes to never play again.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just looking through the stats from Fridays game

Eels metre makers

1. Wade McKinnon 110 metres (14 hitups + 4 dummy half runs)
2. Matt Petersen 108 metres (14 hitups + 3 dummy half runs)
3. Eric Grothe Jnr 94 metres (10 hitups + 3 dummy half runs)
4. Michael Vella 94 metres (13 hitups)
5. JUnior Langi 89 metres (9 hitups +4 dummy half runs)
6. Justin Tsoulos 87 metres (11 hitups)

Widders (68 from 15 + 2 dummy half runs), Muckert (61 from 7), Hopkins (61 from 11), Moimoi (55 from 7), Stapleton (52 from 7), Morris (41 from 7 + 3 dummy half runs), Wagon (36 from 6) and Webster (8 from 1 + 1 dummy half run) completed a poor night for the forwards

IN the rest of the backs
Graham (65 from 10), Thorman (50 from 7) and Dykes (22 from 6 + 2 dummy half runs*)

*Note: Dykes ran 357 mtres to gain 22

Pazza

First Grade
Looking at those Stats the forward pack did it tough without Hindmarsh, Cayless and Cannings. That is $800000+ of forward power not playing, which obviously is going to make a huge difference. I rate Cayless as good as Hindmarsh and i think once Cayless and Cannings return with hopefully these young players performing then watch out!

Parraren

Bench
Pazza that is a good point but I don't rate Cayless on par with Hindmarsh. As good as Caylo is, he's far too inconsistent. How many times does Hindy drop the ball for us at a critical time or give away a penalty when we've got the opposition pinned in their own 30? Never. This can't be said for Caylo, as good as he is, he ain't no Hindmarsh.

Back to your point though. It will be something special when we have all 3 big guns on the park at the same time. Fingers crossed Thorman & Witt can strike up some form over the next few weeks and then when Cannings & Cayless return it could make the run home to the finals very interesting indeed. I just hope we don't leave our run home too late like we did last year... :(