What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PETITION: Axe The Tax, It affects Souths

The Whippet

Juniors
I have set up a petition to axe the proposed the New South Wales Poker Machine Tax, which may threaten the viability of 7 New South Wales and is the reason why the salary cap can't be increased.

Here's a link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/57987/petition.html

I will take the petition to New South Wales Government House in May when I go there on a school excursion and give a hard copy to my local MP, David Campbell to forward to Michael Egan. Alternatively if I see Michael Egan I will hand it too him and give him a mouth full of what I think of the tax.

IT AFFECTS THE RABBITOHS BECAUSE SOUTHS LEAGUES WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE THE CURRENT AMOUNTS OF FUNDING THAT IT CURRENTLY GIVES TO THE RABBITOHS. IT WILL MAINLY HURT SOUTHS JUNIORS, IT'S IN THE LONG TERM INTEREST FOR YOU TO SIGN THIS PETITION.

eganad.jpg

izzo

Juniors
Keep the Salary cap as it is and it will not effect South Sydney in the Salary Cap departmnet. As Souths do not what the cap increased.

Souths are not in a High Risk status over the pokies tax.

and I thankyou for your concern

Criswell

Juniors
lukem88 said:
IT AFFECTS THE RABBITOHS BECAUSE THE SALARY CAP MAY NOT BE LIFTED IF THE POKIE TAX GOES AHEAD AND SOUTHS LEAGUES WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE THE CURRENT AMOUNTS OF FUNDING THAT IT CURRENTLY GIVES TO THE RABBITOHS.

Thanks for the thought, but the leagues club does not actually give any money to the football team. In fact it owes the football team money :shock:

Anyway I don't give a toss about the Taxs. If league cannot survive without pokey money from pensioners then so be it.

Mambo

Juniors
lukem88 said:
I have set up a petition to axe the proposed the New South Wales Poker Machine Tax, which may threaten the viability of 7 New South Wales and is the reason why the salary cap can't be increased.

Here's a link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/57987/petition.html

I will take the petition to New South Wales Government House in May when I go there on a school excursion and give a hard copy to my local MP, David Campbell to forward to Michael Egan. Alternatively if I see Michael Egan I will hand it too him and give him a mouth full of what I think of the tax.

IT AFFECTS THE RABBITOHS BECAUSE THE SALARY CAP MAY NOT BE LIFTED IF THE POKIE TAX GOES AHEAD AND SOUTHS LEAGUES WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE THE CURRENT AMOUNTS OF FUNDING THAT IT CURRENTLY GIVES TO THE RABBITOHS.

eganad.jpg

OMG, have you ever seen a more blatent attempt at saying 'help me push my own barrow!!!'

Souths is the one NSW club least affected by the tax. If clubs rely on pensioners to put footballers on the park, so be it, but let them cop their own punishment for it. Leave us out of it.

The Whippet

Juniors
It won't hurt your First Grade Team, it will hurt the juniors. Souths rely on the juniors and the FG team got a $500 000 grant from the juniors and the leagues club does help your juniors out.

The Whippet

Juniors
It won't hurt your First Grade Team, it will hurt the juniors. Souths rely on the juniors and the FG team got a $500 000 grant from the juniors and the leagues club does help your juniors out.

Mambo

Juniors
lukem88 said:

Yeah good one dopey. I know about my own club. The leagues club doesn't turn a profit so how can it give money to the football club?????

We get our money from our vast sponsorship base.

I say keep the tax. Its about time someone addressed the poker machine problem in this state. It'd also be the great leveler in the NRL, as the rich boys get pulled back a few pegs.

Mambo

Juniors
Kill The Wabbit said:
The best thing that could ever happen to the league is to lose you sorry pack of no hopers.

And what asylum did you escape from? You do know there is professional help out there for people like you.

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
they couldnt help me. they think the best thing for me was to enter a souths forum and flame the hell out of you lot. i must admit its been good therapy so far loser.

Mambo

Juniors
Kill The Wabbit said:
they couldnt help me. they think the best thing for me was to enter a souths forum and flame the hell out of you lot. i must admit its been good therapy so far loser.

Wow the big, bad geek is having a go at me over the internet. Well I'll really cut deep now. :roll:

For gods sake man, go and post about your own team. You don't even try and use any taste at all. There are a bunch of blokes in here that have a go at souths. Thats fine. I enjoy it from them. But you, and your disturbing avatar image, can go elsewhere.

Just a few questions? Do you have a degree from (any) University? Are you respected by your peers in your chosen profession? Did you finish yr 12? Did you finish year 10? Can you construct a sentence with proper punctuation?

I am all of the above. I proudly support souths. What are you? Where's your team colours? So who is the loser now?

Now go away.

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
I am such a hypocrite.

Still this bloke deserves what he gets. Any objections and I'll let this bloke alone.

lmao you have tickets on yourself dont you? you are no match for me. men in white jackets jokes are old and tired. try something new. i know try being original for a change. like perhaps being objective when it comes to souths and realising they are the crapiest team ever to be the nrl.

Mambo

Juniors
Kill The Wabbit said:
I am such a hypocrite.

Still this bloke deserves what he gets. Any objections and I'll let this bloke alone.

lmao you have tickets on yourself dont you? you are no match for me. men in white jackets jokes are old and tired. try something new. i know try being original for a change. like perhaps being objective when it comes to souths and realising they are the crapiest team ever to be the nrl.

Lol.

The difference between you and me is so vast you have no idea.

In fact, i bet even the wests fans who absolutely give it to us would turn their noses up at the way you are behaving in here.

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
im behaving no differently to any other supporter that hates your club. No passion and no talent. You should never have been allowed back in.

I do have a very good idea at the vast difference between you and I. youre to stupid and blind to see it.

Latest posts