What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PETITION - no more Bulgarelli

Angel Of Death

Juniors
Well done boys on consecutive victory's for the first time in awhile.
The gloss have these wins has removed somewhat my hatred for James Bulgarelli, since when we lose I have to find a scapegoat and he is usually the man for the job (and its almost always deserved).
Why the f**k has Phil Graham been rotting away in PL all year while a clown like Bulgarelli plays for us week in week out? Graham finally gets a decent run in the top grade and goes on a try scoring spree (which is pretty normal for him anyway) and we win two on the trot. I honestly think Bulgarelli is among the very worst players in the NRL. I understand he works hard in defence and I can appreciate a player who hits the ball at speed but honestly he makes so many mistakes both with the ball and without. In defence if he doesnt make the tackle he rushes out of the line and creates a hole (remember the first two tries of the Storm game?) and we are gone. There was a time when teams were absolutley slaughtering us down his side of the field and attacking him on a regular basis.
I havent even gotten onto his hands in last years semi...

Cmon fellow Raiders I know we are short on outside backs but still...

Raider_69

Post Whore
My team=======> Elliots team
1. Schif========> Schif
2. Robertson=====> Robertson
3. Mogg========> Mogg
4. Monaghan=====> Bulgarelli
5. Gaffa========> Monaghan
6. McLinden======> Gaffa
7. Carney=======> Mclinden
__________________17. Carney

lolesi

First Grade
ball boy said:
dont be f***ing stupid

I agree.
Try having Don Tweedle and Jarrod Anderson in ya same team at once, id take Bugga about a thousand more times.

Angel Of Death

Juniors
My raiders team

Schif
Robertson
Mogg
Monaghan
Gafa
Croker
Mclinden
Hindmarsh
Hodgson
Wiki
Davico
Woolford
OHara

who honestly believes Bulgarelli deserves a place ahead of any of these fellows?

Anonymous

Juniors
For me, it's:

1-C.Schifcofske
2-M.Gafa
3-J.Monaghan
4-A.Mogg
5-M.Robertson
6-M.McLinden
7-(If we can get him back from QLD)J.Van Dijk
8-R.O'Hara
9-S.Woolford
10-L.Davico
11-I.Hindmarsh
12-R.Wiki
13-T.Martin

14-M.Hodgson
15-A.Rothery
16-T.Thompson
17-T.Carney

If we could get Jace back he'd be the ideal man, for at least this season, to help ease Todd into first grade. V.experienced, even if none of it is in 1st grade...

greeneyed

First Grade
Who is this Angel of Death and why has he come on with a post like this as his first? Not many people are Boogas supporters... but who is he?

Angel Of Death

Juniors
Timbo said:
For me, it's:

1-C.Schifcofske
2-M.Gafa
3-J.Monaghan
4-A.Mogg
5-M.Robertson
6-M.McLinden
7-(If we can get him back from QLD)J.Van Dijk
8-R.O'Hara
9-S.Woolford
10-L.Davico
11-I.Hindmarsh
12-R.Wiki
13-T.Martin

14-M.Hodgson
15-A.Rothery
16-T.Thompson
17-T.Carney

If we could get Jace back he'd be the ideal man, for at least this season, to help ease Todd into first grade. V.experienced, even if none of it is in 1st grade...

you dont think Croker deserves a spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
:shock:

azza

Juniors
If it was a Tigers supporter they would be petitioning for Bulgarelli to stay in the team :lol:

Angel Of Death

Juniors
anyone here who has never heard of Angel of Death, either the song or the guy has been living under a rock.
just because I havent been wasting time on this message board for years doesnt mean I dont have equal the knowledge or love of the Raiders so back off to the internet nazis (how ironic...)
its the people who support Elliott in continually playing Bulgarelli (especially while Graham was availble) who should have their allegiance questioned...

Anonymous

Juniors
Angel I think you'll find we all share your views re:Elliot.

The thing is everyone kind of gets a message board persona over time here, and most new posters start off in a faily mild manner. That's where the suprise came from.

greeneyed

First Grade
I am in total agreement on Graham and Bulgarelli, Angel......

And maybe if you sing it I will remember it .... :roll: :lol:

Angel Of Death

Juniors
greeneyed said:
I am in total agreement on Graham and Bulgarelli, Angel......

And maybe if you sing it I will remember it .... :roll: :lol:

Aushwitz, the meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die...

anyway I just think it's funny how people think their knowledge of league is based on their post count...
I honestly have no respect for anyone here who actually watches each and every Raiders contest and can't see how how this guy continually f**ks us up. Maybe he is a great guy and it's obvious he tries hard but he simply isnt 1st grade standard (maybe thats why he made his debut as a 28 year old from QLD cup...).

I can't believe how you people turn your back on your own players. Sure he's made a few mistakes, but he hasn't even played a full NRL season yet. In the last 2 games I've seen a vast improvement in his game, especially his defence, and I reckon that improvement comes from the confidence given in him by his coach. Who else could they put in there to replace Monaghan? Bleed another rookie?...............don't be stupid.