What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PETITION - no more Bulgarelli

Angel Of Death

Juniors
Skippy The Bush Kangadrew said:
I can't believe how you people turn your back on your own players. Sure he's made a few mistakes, but he hasn't even played a full NRL season yet. In the last 2 games I've seen a vast improvement in his game, especially his defence, and I reckon that improvement comes from the confidence given in him by his coach. Who else could they put in there to replace Monaghan? Bleed another rookie?...............don't be stupid.

You are a fool Bulgarelli has played all this year and most of last year in the top grade and a lot of it has been at the expense of Phil Graham and even guys like Gafa. He is not in there simply replacing monaghan. Maybe we shouldve made a better offer to Lolesi...

We cannot stand to have him in the top garde next year if we are to be serious

ball boy

Bench
no need to make a stupid f**king petition how would you feel if you were busting your guts for the team then you go home and read supporters bagging you

Angel Of Death

Juniors
ball boy said:
no need to make a stupid f***ing petition how would you feel if you were busting your guts for the team then you go home and read supporters bagging you

:cry: :cry: :cry:

f**k that they are professional footballers who all make a lot more $ and have a better life than me. You are either good enough or you arent. Its a cut-throat league and teams cant afford to have sub-standard players continually f**king up.
If you really are the ballboy are you watching the games or looking at pussy in the crowd? Wake up to reality

BAY72

Juniors
I agree booga should be dropped.

But with monnas out, there was no way that was going to happen like it or not.
Now with monnas coming back and grahame out, we are back with the same problem.

Personaly I think any one of us could do a better job than booga. So I can't see why he still gets a run each week.

Drew played shit all year, and when he has two ok games they drop him. Maybe we need Booga to have two ok games before we can finaly get rid of him too.
:lol: :lol:

Jason Bulgarelli topped the Raiders tackle count last week........yeah he's heaps shit. Played most of last year did he "angel of death"? he made his debut in round 21 last year.........hardly most of the season. As long as he keeps improving I'm more than happy to see booga running around. Trying to pin losses on one player is as ridiculous as this petition, grow up.

azza

Juniors
But he seems to be getting worse with every game... stupid penalties/errors etc. etc.. Last year I didn't think he was so bad, but really, this year has been woeful for him...

jed

First Grade
I think he cops a lot unfairly though - we all talk about him here through the week, then come Saturday we notice his mistakes more than we notice his high tackle count, then we hit the forums again, and it's a vicious circle.

I'd still rather that he didn't play in 1st Grade though.

didn't boogas make his debut in the panthers match @ Canberra stadium, in which from memory we lost 26-18.. Would have been about round 9 or 10.

ball boy

Bench
ok lets go through his stats from this week i think he has improved alot (still dont think he should be in 1sts but im sick of people bagging him) 29 tackles (top for us)
7 hit ups, 2 errors and 1 missed tackle i think he is improving alot

Edwahu

Bench
He makes alot of tackles because he is targeted in defence.
Its not a good thing.

At least he didnt miss many this week.

thickos

First Grade
ball boy both Weyman and Boogas debuted in that game.

I agree with ball boy that Boogas cops it in here, I've been guilty of it too. But he does work hard in defence, and lets face it, he's out there in the green so lets give him our support.

Angel Of Death

Juniors
he may be the nicest guy in the world but he shouldnt be in our team. I am not satisfied with being on the fringe of the 8. We need better players if he is in our top 17 or Elliott needs to wake up to himself

Angel Of Death

Juniors
honestly what do u remember from his performance last night. about 4 dropped balls I remember and little else. I personally dont want him on the field in the business end of the year and give him the cahnce to break my heart again

dubby

Bench
I think he is unfairly scrutinised more than anyone else after his ,AHEM, blunder against the Warriors last year. Everyone drops balls, everyone makes mistakes. Alot of "fans" here make big mistakes by shooting off their mouth first before looking at a player and not looking at the FUll picture/stats.