What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PETITION - no more Bulgarelli

greeneyed

First Grade
dubby said:
I think he is unfairly scrutinised more than anyone else after his ,AHEM, blunder against the Warriors last year. Everyone drops balls, everyone makes mistakes. Alot of "fans" here make big mistakes by shooting off their mouth first before looking at a player and not looking at the FUll picture/stats.

He was on the field for a limited time and dropped the ball 4 times. He was clearly hooked by the coach and there was a fair bit of applause for his replacement.... He very nearly single handedly cost us last night's match. He drops the ball in critical positions week after week. I don't need stats to work out he shouldn't be in first grade. It is obvious from just watching the matches.

Angel Of Death

Juniors
I feel vindicated. I dont wanna come here and be seen as a shit stirrer as we are all here because we share a common love of the Raiders. Let's hope Eliott sees this... (and after Nathan Smith's debut dont tell me we are that short of outside backs that Elliott has no choice)