What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Gould Watch

Pumpkin

Juniors
I made this thread to make fun of Phil Gould, but he's making a fool of me. He said emphatically 3 or 4 times that Ryles would not join the Dragons when everyone, every journo, thought it was a done deal. Absolutely amazing.

Edit: Gould fooled me again. He actually orchestrated the whole thing and talked Ryles out of it. What a sinister mongrel. Stupid Ryles for listening to him.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Juniors
Gus states in the Tigers Canberra match that the Tigers are getting on top here. Immediately the Tigers pass the ball over the sideline and Canberra score two quick tries. Gus makes no admission of his mistake.

Later in the game Gus warns of Canberra's tendency to go to sleep in the last ten minutes. When this happens, Gus repeatedly boasts about himself.

Again, Gus has no respect for the rules when he complains about a penalty for a field goal kickers legs being taken out from under him.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Phil Gould comments during the Penrith Storm match, when the score was close, that Melbourne are a champion team and they aren't out of it. As soon as he said that I knew Penrith would run away with it, which happened.. Melbourne never scored another point. He's always wrong and never admits it. If he ever gets something right he broadcasts it from the rooftops. Madly in love with himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a romantic, candle lit dinner with himself, just with a mirror on the other side of the table.

blue bags

First Grade
That’d be a big cash hit for nrl. At moment states are paying $5-10mill to host plus sell out crowds at expensive ticket prices, your getting non of that in Vegas for,origin.
State of Origin 4 in Vegas
Exhibition game with pride

Latest posts