What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Graham a Tiger in 2011

Mader45

Juniors
The side for next year that I'm thinking of if McKinnon and Tuiaki can get back to their best:
1. McKinnon
2. Tuqiri
3. Lawrence
4. Ayshford
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall (vc)
7. Moltzen
8. Gibbs
9. Farah (c)
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Dwyer
13. Heighington

14. Fulton
15. Murdoch/Moors (are we keeping Moors???)
16. Payten
17. Fifita

Reserves: Flanagan, Lui

God it pains me to not see Mitch in that line up. Done so much for us over the last half season.

alien

Referee
God it pains me to not see Mitch in that line up. Done so much for us over the last half season.
true. brown has improved in the last couple of months. if mcinjured isnt back to his best or there abouts next year then brown will probably get the fullback spot.

piss off u commie prick

The injury happened a year ago tomorrow and it was a significant one," said Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys.

"It has been a long road back for Taniela but he has worked extremely hard and we have been tireless in our support of his rehabilitation."

"Taniela is one of the most popular players at our club and whilst there is still some risk around him regaining peak fitness, we strongly believe it is the right decision to support him and provide him with this opportunity."

Latest posts