What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield- Daily Telegraph

Bundy

Juniors
He also tipped Canberra as his 'smoky' chance

a little strange IMO but each to their own.

My problem with all this is........

He tipped..................

Willie Mason as Dally M Winner!!!!!!!

carcharias

Immortal
I saw another tv sport dude at Menai market place on Sat arvo.

I can't remember his name ...maybe tony somebody????

He was wearing a sharks training shirt.

Ch 10 I think.

spider

Coach
carcharias said:
I saw another tv sport dude at Menai market place on Sat arvo.

I can't remember his name ...maybe tony somebody????

He was wearing a sharks training shirt.

Ch 10 I think.

tony peters - lives at Menai

coolumsharkie

Referee
SpiderShark said:
tony peters - lives at Menai

One of my School teachers as well...

We used to go to the teachers carpark for a ciggie just before the bell as we knew (well this was school kids logic) that the teachers would still be in class... as such. The prick used to hide in his car and get there before us sometimes.

His brother is Zorba or Peter Peters.

Bundy

Juniors
Bastard_Squad said:
Anglicised version of something long and unpronounceable.

Has to be. There's 3 of them, Peter Harry & Tony Peters. Not very Greek sounding at all. Harry has a very good seafood business.

Dave Q

Coach
Sounds like Phil went to a seance and conjured up Harold Holt.

Phil: "Is there anybody there, no rack off Adolf, we talked last week. Is there anybody there?"

Harold: "Its me, Harold Holt! The slime is making way, the seaweed is dissapearing!"

Phil: "My god!"

Harold: "Is the porch light still on?"

Surely

Post Whore
Dave Q said:

Phil: "Is there anybody there, no rack off Adolf, we talked last week. Is there anybody there?"

Harold: "Its me, Harold Holt! The slime is making way, the seaweed is dissapearing!"

Here's a tissue, wipe your chin.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Dave Q said:

Mate if u find that funny i will sign the callan park petition! Dreadfull....and thats being nice dave!

Quint

Juniors
Dave Q said:

Stay in your own Forum BunnyBoy
Is English your second language Dave???
I know your Forum is quiet It's not our fault that Bunnies fans can't operate computers!!!!
Please f**k off.... you can't expect people without a full set of teeth and lacking in Faculties to post on these forums.
\ But please don’t annoy us pleasant folk with your supporters inadequacies

Dave Q

Coach
Quint said:
Stay in your own Forum BunnyBoy
Is English your second language Dave???
I know your Forum is quiet It's not our fault that Bunnies fans can't operate computers!!!!
Please f**k off.... you can't expect people without a full set of teeth and lacking in Faculties to post on these forums.
\ But please don’t annoy us pleasant folk with your supporters inadequacies

Thats a bit fugging precious coming from a forum that depicts me killing myself over Lote!

So boo fugging hoo!

You obviously lack the capacity, cannot and are wholly unable to, read between lines.

Windy70

Juniors
I have my standard $50 to win the comp and $100 to make the 8. I almost......just for a second......a fleeting moment.....I thought....screw it...the lot to win the comp. Then I snapped out of it and stuck to my standard.
Phew[-X . But if they win.......:?:):lol::crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
Windy70 said:
I have my standard $50 to win the comp and $100 to make the 8. I almost......just for a second......a fleeting moment.....I thought....screw it...the lot to win the comp. Then I snapped out of it and stuck to my standard.
Phew[-X . But if they win.......:?:):lol::crazy:

Wheres the faith gone?