What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Springs09

Juniors
I actually watched that this morning as well, it made me feel sick.
While it's absolutely deplorable behaviour, unfortunately, it's not surprising.
I could only imagine what it would be like for the family having to put up with slanderous comments about a lost family member.

We complain about media harassing footballers and talking shit about RL but it's nothing compared to when they decide a private citizen's death is noteworthy. Families get harassed and stalked for having done nothing but lose their parent/child/sibling. It's despicable but because we only really see what the TV/papers allow we don't realise how bad it is until it happens to us or someone close to us.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I want to write something nice about Phil 'call me Buzz' because when I met the guy he genuinely wanted to be liked, now I'm not everyone's favourite cup of tea I don't go out of my way to be disliked.
I'm from the other side of the great divide so I'm not real sure about the gist of the story but the unfortutantley deceased person was a friend of an NRL player and passed as a result of a genetic abnormality, much condolences to Dylan's mates family but how has Buzz made this into a story, sorry a fake story implying drugs were involved, is this how others make it out to be?.

El Diablo

Post Whore
haha

now the fake apology

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/545396ccbe488bd8571c4053c2696e7f

OUR SINCEREST APOLOGY

ON August 19, we published a story in these pages headlined “Stars mourn loss of their life saver”.

The story was about Jake O’Sullivan, who in 2015 helped save his mates, Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray, after the NRL stars suffered drug overdoses.

The story stated the 23-year-old had himself died of a drug overdose. An autopsy has since found it was a “sudden death which cannot be explained”, and may have been related to a heart condition.

The Sunday Telegraph apologises for the hurt this has caused O’Sullivan’s family and friends.

Rhyno

First Grade
We aren't you dickhead, the paper is. We're slinging shit at the filthy merkin and looking forward to laughing at him when he dies, just like that other psychopathic liar and evil merkin Rebecca Wilson.
Stay classy bro