What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Headless Chook

Juniors
The army of makeup girls in the green room need to be heartily congratulated for at least hiding those insidious reddened facial haemorrhoids of his. Be thankful for small mercies I guess.

AJB1102

First Grade
At least when Bourbon Becs was more than half dead and due to appear on 360 they had the decency to replace her.

Brutus

Referee
Rothflog resembles a steaming pile of shit with curly dags hanging off the end of it.

Thank you Foxtel for bumping up our subscription cost due to this replay fest of a channel.

Brutus

Referee
Can't watch this shit anymore. What a let down.

Would love to see Roy Masters on there. It will never happen though.

Barkley

Bench
I loved it when two journalists were telling the ex footballer about concussions. Both Sloth and Kent deserve a few concussions.

I can't believe that Iken is the one with the brains.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
f**k he looks smug on these shows when their is a scandal...

Then he kind of bagged the tele attrocity meter... he invented it.. ffs

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Cant believe they let this clown on there and makes an even bigger goose of himself. He and Kent made a fool of themselves about the Inglis situation. Ikin just looked dumbfounded.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Flicked it on just as they introduced him, quickly flicked it off again before I had to listen to the garbage.

Switched to NRL 360 then switched over when I saw that dead capillary filled head.

Shows how much the producers of the show know about their audience. Maybe they should get f**king Ribot on the next episode.

taipan

Referee
Dill Flufffield looks like a voodoo doll that's been plucked and stuffed. He's convinced me zombies do exist, and they are among us.

Latest posts