What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

phill gould GET HIM OFF 9

BWNB

First Grade
i cant stand this biass prick .....why does he have towork for 9 . so now when i watch the footy i cant listen get this guy outa here

everything the roosters do is better than everyone else . who else hates him?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Gould is a cat
assumes he knows everything
and his bias to the roosters in these situations is hysterical
he sonded like he wante dto fight sterlo there on that bulldogs no try

BWNB

First Grade
he is more than a cat.....
yes he is funny alsmost as hunny as some things you say :eek:
yes but it was a try , i really think anasta was onside , he just is...

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i reckon the refs done a few square ups since this morley send off, think theyve got every call since then.

and yes i no wat a cat is

Kid

Juniors
:roll: A lot of people don't like Gus, is there going to be a topic like this every round? FFS, it aint Goulds fault the Roosters won.

BWNB

First Grade
Kid said:
:roll: A lot of people don't like Gus, is there going to be a topic like this every round? FFS, it aint Goulds fault the Roosters won.

are you an idiot?
did i say it was goulds fault ?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its becoming worse kid, we cant ignore it. You know its impossible to see Phil Gould shut up during a Roosters game. You dont even know whether the Roosters are playing another team the way he commentates.

I wouldve turned the sound down, unfortunately there is no radio coverage and it is delayed on television.

hrundi99

First Grade
How about Stuart re Morley's send-off?

Whether or not you think he should be sent off, he is saying that you can't send someone off on Friday Night Football because it's a big stage, blah blah blah.

Is this guy for real?

So if someone spear tackles a player into a wheelchair he shouldn't be sent off because it's FNF? He's joking.

BWNB

First Grade
NAAH HE IS A JOKE TO FRIDAY NITE FOOTY HOW CAN SOMEONE CARRY ONE LIKE THAT ITS FRIDAY NITE FOOTY

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I think Stuart may have meant it in regards to , here we are on friday night football, the biggest game of the week and a ref makes a barbaric decision like that.

This coverage is a joke.

"One of the best wins in the club's history"

"The Roosters are back"

"They may very well be headed to the grand final again"

I don't think they could've praised the Roosters any harder... and while it was a good win... fair dinkum, they were pretty average. Yeah I know they only had 12 men but Canterbury's incompetence won them that match more than anything else.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Thats the worst excuse to come out the book.

Werent the Canterbury fans giving to him when he decided to go on the sidelines after Morely got sent off.

hrundi99

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I think Stuart may have meant it in regards to , here we are on friday night football, the biggest game of the week and a ref makes a barbaric decision like that.

It doesn't matter whether it's FNF or the Saturday 5:30 slot.

If the ref thinks it's a send off offence, he should be sending him off.

:x

BWNB

First Grade
talk about jumping the gun...
they say its only round 6 , thats why its a bad start to the year
and they win one game
there back
grand finalists
geta life

Riddell

Juniors
ok yeh people we get it - gould sucks and he is insanely biased towards the roosters. but the point is we all love bagging the shit outta him every week and its stupide creating a thread each week just so we can rant on about him