What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillipoussis Makes Final !!!!!!!!!!

of the campbells hall of fame tennis championships after putting the cleaners through jurgen melzer,despite a slow start and a set down, phillipoussis was flawless winning the 2nd set 6-2, after putting the foot down and making a clean sweep in the 3rd set 6-0

phillipoussis will play justin gimelstob who defeated Andy Murray 6-1 7-6 in the other semi

M Phillipoussis Def J Melzer 6-7(2) 6-2 6-0
J Gimelstob Def A Murray 6-1 7-6(4)

Slappy

Juniors
good on the 'puss'

ranking is up to 125 now, nothing is gonna' stop him now.... except the 1st round of any reputable tournament!

Slappy

Juniors
I'd like to see the scud become competitive again. I reckon old man Newcombe had a big part in the Scud's demise, certainly in the publics eyes.
While good boy Rafter could not do anything wrong, Newc was always there in the media constantly reminding us all of Phillipousis' attidude problems, lack of loyalty etc. I honestly reckon it put him off.

Alan Shore

First Grade
You're absolutely right. Rafter was made out to be a perfect godly like figure whilst Philippoussis was essentially destroyed by the tennis establishment. Rafter showed his complete lack of decency when he joined in on the attacks on the Scud in the media. At least the Poo hasn't fathered children out of wedlock.