What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philly vs. NJ

Titans Intern

Juniors
usarugbyleague.com/2011/07/fight-titans-battle-to-strike-out-als/

Here's the link to the game summary from last week. Kirkland Hamilton scored the try for the Titans and took home Man of the Match honors as well.

If you haven't already done so, please "like" our page on facebook..

facebook.com/TitansRugby

Our official website is up as well..

turnpiketitans.com/

This week, we take on the New Haven Warriors for our final match of the year. 1pm Saturday at Ken Strong Stadium in West Haven, CT.

Footyhead2

Juniors
Congratulations to the Titans for last week! While the score was not what you wanted, watching the game from the bleachers we were really impressed when the referee asked you at the start of the 4th quarter if you wanted to play for the full 20 minutes, your captain said "Hell yeah" or something like that. (I couldn't hear being that far away). That's a terrific attitude given the scoreline and the heat.

This is an attitude to build on for next year. Work on the areas that you were outplayed on last week - fitness and league skills. Start training early and drill these into your players. NJ could be up with the best teams within a couple of years.

Keep up the great work and I hope you finish the season strong this Saturday.

deluded pom?

Coach
It seems like the USARL have unearthed a couple of gems in the Titans and the Rebellion who both show great enthusiasm for RL and no little skill and effort on the field. Keep it up guys.

natdan

Juniors
The Titans could have easily made the play offs if their imports had stayed. The kids they have seem really up for the challenge but they lack the experience needed to compete with the big 4.

Not sure if they are looking to stay involved next season but it would be good to see them continue and bring over some quality into the side.

sharkies9

Juniors
Congrats on getting a new team off the ground. It is an incredible challenge. What happened to the imports?

natdan

Juniors
I am not 100% what happened to all 3 of their guys but I think the issues with all3 was that they were promised things that they were never given.

The results speak for themselves, they were around for 3 games and since they left the Titans have had some serious scores against them.

They should improve from this season and lets hope they stay around for the good of the game.

GTL

Juniors
The Titans will not air in public what transpired with their imports, but you could not be further from the truth. Yes the boys took their lumps in the last few games but you had 16-20 American players all in there first season with a mean age of 20 years. After all the USARL is about developing league in the US and in a few years the Titans will be a force to be reckoned loaded with home grown talent.

Titans Intern

Juniors
Thank you to everyone who shows us support. Like I said before, the import situation is a thing of the past. We hope to come back stronger and more experienced next year. Congratulations to Jacksonville for winning the regular season and good luck to all in the playoffs.

Choo Choo

Juniors
Thank you to everyone who shows us support. Like I said before, the import situation is a thing of the past. We hope to come back stronger and more experienced next year. Congratulations to Jacksonville for winning the regular season and good luck to all in the playoffs.

You guys are a class act and will continue to grow in this league. Keep up the good work and hope to see you guys at the Grand Final.

natdan

Juniors
Titans Intrim - Excellent reply to the posts. You guys know what happened and that is the way you have kept it. The way you progressed was superb and with home grown players.

Well done for the season and all the supporters of the game in the USA and beyond hope to see you around in 2012.