What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick me, Pick me!

Jimbo

Immortal
Since 73 said:
It's not the confidence Jimbo.
It's the insecurity.
Did you see one headline from Scott Prince after the first game.
have you seen one headline from Orford or Gower 'declaring' they're ready?

No, they sit back and let their form do the talking.
If it was once with BK - good on him. He sounds confident.

But it's before every bloody game of Origin.
They don't want him and he doesn't get the message!

There are no headlines for Scott Prince because Thurston has a lock on the Qld #7 jumper

The press chases BK because he's a potential 'dream comeback' story, as Johns was last year. The bloke with evrything to prove, yada yada yada...

Implying that BK rings the press before each Origin match and asks them to run a story on him are pretty silly, don't you think?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
BK Is very media friendly.
Very.

But that is all good anyway in a world of cliches & stereotypical stories.

However the dream comeback story, is just that . a dream.
There is no comeback, unless he comes back & plays like sh*tt when he left?
Thats how he always played for NSW, thats how he left.

Since 73

First Grade
Jimbo:

There are no headlines for Scott Prince because Thurston has a lock on the Qld #7 jumper

The press chases BK because he's a potential 'dream comeback' story, as Johns was last year. The bloke with evrything to prove, yada yada yada...

Implying that BK rings the press before each Origin match and asks them to run a story on him are pretty silly, don't you think?

Actually the majority of media heavy weights were plumping for Prince to play the 2nd game. With Thurston to 5/8 and Lockyer to 1.

I have no idea whether BK rings his mate at the Tele or not, but he came out before game 1 and said he was ready.
He came out before game 2 and said he was ready. Now here he is again before the third game ...'declaring he is ready'.

We all get the message.
But why is he the only bloke to consistently - and monotonously -push his own barrow?

You think it's confidence?
I don't. I think he feels like he has something to prove.
Get over it Noddy and prove something to the Sharks fans who want a Premiership godamnit!

Jimbo

Immortal
Since 73 said:
Actually the majority of media heavy weights were plumping for Prince to play the 2nd game. With Thurston to 5/8 and Lockyer to 1.

I have no idea whether BK rings his mate at the Tele or not, but he came out before game 1 and said he was ready.
He came out before game 2 and said he was ready. Now here he is again before the third game ...'declaring he is ready'.

We all get the message.
But why is he the only bloke to consistently - and monotonously -push his own barrow?

You think it's confidence?
I don't. I think he feels like he has something to prove.
Get over it Noddy and prove something to the Sharks fans who want a Premiership godamnit!

Reporter - "Another good game tonight Brett. How do you think it will affect your chances for Origin?

Kimmorley - "I'd love to play Origin again"

Reefy and Since 73 - "What an arrogant f*ck..."

:roll:

sharkadelic

Juniors
Hello?:sarcasm: He plays for Cronulla. :crazy: The bias against our club seems to becoming stronger in certain quarters of the media and the selction panel. Dont get your hopes up, Noddy.

Win the premiership and MAKE them pick you:x

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Jimbo said:
Reporter - "Another good game tonight Brett. How do you think it will affect your chances for Origin?

Kimmorley - "I'd love to play Origin again"

Reefy and Since 73 - "What an arrogant f*ck..."

:roll:

& dont attribute them to me either thank you.

Latest posts