What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the Melbourne cup winner

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
I believe that Anthony van dyke is top weight for a reason. He is clearly the best horse in the race and be hard to beat. AVD is my tip for the race, what’s you’re thoughts and tips?

stryker

First Grade
I’m not really sure which can of dog food wins this year.
Just haven’t even looked.

It’s not for serious punting. Too many starters

Still amazes me people play the lotto and punt at the newsagents.

Your best bet is a small field paying 1, 2 and 3 but with enough odds to cover you.

Or you can spend the entire weekend looking for the off-set bet. You need a lot of accounts in that scenario, patience, enough cash and so forth.

And as soon as you start winning consistently, behold your betting agency can cancel your account.

Another way is to look for your 2nd grade animal who gets promoted to the race above in class at the last minute and you can probably all but eliminate old mate.

There’s theories about replacement runners but I shall keep quiet on those, except to say, you have to have a lot of time to be on the call and identify them.

Probably make more money washing cars.

And the heavy betting people,the connect with the track and punting, no no no no no!

What larks the pokies though, the best and easiest way to lose the lot.

Tired of the old orgasmic one in six thousand spins pays $1,000 the new wave is a lot of excitement for very little return.

Perhaps the nrl season is like one big pokie machine and the finals are the free spins.

CE8B7C79-01ED-4A0D-AEA7-9FC5D5C86E8C.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts