What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the Score: Sharks Vs Dragons

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting, that goes against everything :lol: . The 'Guru' says we will win, the sharks hav only a 3.5 start to beat the dragons which means it will be very close and the TAB has Cronulla v St George's head to head at 2.25 to 1.58, also suggesting the game will be reltively close #-o . But, yea, it will be a huge margin :roll:

Dazza66

Juniors
McSharkie said:
If I was to choke you, what colour would you turn tough guy?

I'd Turn Red with laughing so much unlike the Black and Blue you'd turn once I kick your A*se all the way back to Woolooware Station . BRING IT ON D***HEAD .

:blahb: U Dragons just cant stop talking s**t. Why the f**k u even mention something about choking people, are u twisted or something? Your obviously not a knowledgable person cos ur guess of the scoreline is a crock of s**t, piss off bac to ur own forum!

Tonite we will be \\:D/ , while u lame Dragons will be #-o .

About 3 hours to go!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Sharkies all the Way said:
"Cronulla are wankers"? :lol: This coming from a person who has predicted are larger deficit in scores! How bout u ask anyone with half a brain (that means exclude St George-Illawarra Supporters) and they would tell u that this game will be close, not a blow out like u predict #-o . Obviously being a supporter of different teams u are gona say urs is gona win, but I think ur predictions depict the small-minded and insanely bias attitude of some St George-Illawarra supporters. Get ur head out of ur a***.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So how about you get your head out of your ass!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaintTPP

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting, that goes against everything :lol: . The 'Guru' says we will win, the sharks hav only a 3.5 start to beat the dragons which means it will be very close and the TAB has Cronulla v St George's head to head at 2.25 to 1.58, also suggesting the game will be reltively close #-o . But, yea, it will be a huge margin :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry but I just had to! Your predictions seemed to be way off.

Dazza66

Juniors
:blahb: U Dragons just cant stop talking s**t. Why the f**k u even mention something about choking people, are u twisted or something? Your obviously not a knowledgable person cos ur guess of the scoreline is a crock of s**t, piss off bac to ur own forum!

About 3 hours to go!

FINAL SCORE SAINTS 42 - SCUM 12 , My Tip SAINTS 42 - SCUM 14

Geez I am obviously not a knowledgable person cos my guess of the scoreline is a crock of s**t , Well I think I was a Lot closer than you were .
BTW were you hiding from me or did you leave @ the 20 minute mark when you were down 18-0 ??

37 years and still won F**K ALL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:p :p :p :p :p :p

SaintTPP

First Grade
Dazza66 said:

About 3 hours to go!

Geez I am obviously not a knowledgable person cos my guess of the scoreline is a crock of s**t , Well I think I was a Lot closer than you were .
BTW were you hiding from me or did you leave @ the 20 minute mark when you were down 18-0 ??

Come on Dazza66, don't be too harsh on them!! I am sure a 42-12 smashing is hard enough to cop. And sharkies all da way has made a big arse of herself/himself anyways.

Dazza66

Juniors
Red V said:
Dazza66 said:

About 3 hours to go!

Come on Dazza66, don't be too harsh on them!! I am sure a 42-12 smashing is hard enough to cop. And sharkies all da way has made a big arse of herself/himself anyways.

If they Can't cop the S**t , they shouldn't dish it up .
GO THE MIGHTY V

chili pepper

Bench
Well done Dazza you f**kwit. Were you counting on us kicking for goal when the game was game almighty sage. Or maybe going for a couple of field goals. Enjoy it while you can you pathetic scum - after Rd20 the boot may be on the other foot.

Yo' mama's on the top of my things to do list.

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Well done Dazza you f**kwit. Were you counting on us kicking for goal when the game was game almighty sage. Or maybe going for a couple of field goals. Enjoy it while you can you pathetic scum - after Rd20 the boot may be on the other foot.

Yo' mama's on the top of my things to do list.

SO YOU LIKE A DEAD ROOT THEN , She's buried @ Sutherland Cemetry

Latest posts