What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your 15 man 2019 World cup squad + OFFICIAL SQUAD ANNOUNCED 15/4

lockyno1

Post Whore
We've wasted a spot on Kane Richardson.

If he bowls against England on one of those batting paradises they're producing he'll be giving Mick Lewis' record a shake.

Would have rather picked someone else anyway but you don’t pick unfit players in your squad especially ones who haven’t bowled in 4 months!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Langer isn’t wrong. Hasn’t played enough cricket and wouldn’t be ready till halfway through at best. You don’t take injured blokes into a World Cup.

lockyno1

Post Whore
You are the one that wants to carry a bloke who can’t bowl till the quarters, not me. You need 15 fully fit players in your squad.

Bazal

Post Whore
You are the one that wants to carry a bloke who can’t bowl till the quarters, not me. You need 15 fully fit players in your squad.

Errr... In this very thread I said I can understand not picking Haze. So no. That's not correct at all.

The point Timbo was very clearly making was that, prior to his injury, Haze had been RESTED from a bunch of white ball cricket. An absence which is now being used to justify not selecting him.

You imbecile